|Keeper of the Boiler Room|
|Full Name||Keeper of the Boiler Room|
|Position||Keeper of the Boiler Room|
|Appeared||In the Night Club|
|Clothes Items||Black Mask (during Halloween parties)|
|Friends With|| Cadence|
|Meetable Character?||Yes (At Night Club)|
The Keeper of the Boiler Room was a small Green Puffle, found bouncing on the top-right speaker of the Night Club. In the book, Truth or Dare, a Penguin named RodgerRodger was dared to stay in the Boiler Room. He discovered a Green Puffle, the rumored 'Keeper.' He now sits on the top-right speaker of the Night Club, dancing.
- The Keeper of the Boiler Room moved to the Ice Rink in mid-July 2008 and hogged the puck all the time because the puck was temporarily glitched, and ther were constroctions in the disco, while building the DJLK.
- The Keeper was holding the puck away from all Penguins so that the Club Penguin Moderators could fix it.
- From March 4 to March 11, 2010, the Keeper of the Boiler Room went missing mysteriously along with the Keeper of the Stage, Rockhopper's Puffle (Yarr), and Aunt Arctic's Puffles. It was later revealed that these Puffles (and many more) had been trapped inside the Mine while Rory and other construction penguins were excavating the new tunnels. Later on the game Puffle Rescue was created in light of this.
- At the Puffle Party 2012, the Keeper of the Boiler Room was replaced with a Purple Puffle.
- During the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, the Keeper was replaced with Dubstep.
- Beginning from December 6, 2012, the Keeper was updated to the new puffle design.
- During the constroctions of the DJ3K, the puffle went out from the disco to the ice rink, and played with the black disk.
- The Keeper disappeared during the Puffle Party 2011 and was replaced by a purple puffle, but a green puffle appears on the Night Club Rooftop that has the same dance moves as The Keeper.
- As of December 6th, 2012, the Keeper has been updated to the more modern puffle look.
- If you scroll the mouse over the Keeper, it will do a back flip.