| Sprite Character
This character is a sprite, it means you can see it on Club Penguin, but it's not technically a mascot.
| EPF Agent
This article is about someone who is an EPF Agent on Club Penguin.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Jet Pack Guy|
|Full Name||Jet Pack Guy|
|Position||EPF Agent and Tactical Lead|
|Appeared||PSA Secret Missions, EPF Missions, System Defender, Operation: Blackout, and Operation: Hot Sauce|
|Clothes Items|| EPF Earpiece,|
Jet Pack (item),
|Friends With||Gary the Gadget Guy, Rookie, The Director/Aunt Arctic, PH, Dot, You (if you are an agent)|
|Meetable Character?||Yes (In Operation: Hot Sauce not real, sprite only)|
|“||Watch out Herbert! This guy's back in the sky!||”|
— Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy is an Elite Penguin Force Agent in Club Penguin. He is always seen carrying his jet pack, his preffered form of transportation and his glasses, which he never takes off. Jet Pack Guy is shown to be very thoughtful and tactical, as such he is the tactical lead of the EPF along with Rookie.
When we first meet Jet Pack Guy, he seems to have been somewhat of a nice guy, and a skilled agent. As his character has developed we see him as more as a serious agent who is very stern and self-disciplined. His goal is to become a great EPF agent. He also really loves his Jet Pack.
Jet Pack Guy is loyal, determined and self-disciplined. He is shown to have a lot of courage and is quite resourceful.
Jet Pack Guy first appeared in Mission 2: G's Secret Mission, in which he comes to rescue you from the wilderness. The sound of his Jet Pack wakes you up on the second day as G had sent him to track you down and bring you back to the HQ. He returned in Mission 10 as a member of the Waddle Squad, a group of Secret Agents who tried to capture Herbert. His Jet Pack crashed at the Beach, however, with a mixture of cream soda and hot sauce, he was able to refuel it. Later, he was fooled by Klutzy into thinking Herbert was at the Dock due to Klutzy's fake Polar Bear cut-out. Then he helped trap the real Herbert P. Bear in the Night Club. He made a brief appearance in Mission 11 inspecting the disappearance of several items in the Gift Shop. In Operation: Blackout he was captured along with the other significant agents by Herbert P. Bear. Jet Pack Guy participated in Operation: Hot Sauce at the Pizza Parlor on April 2013.
Elite Penguin Force
- Jet Pack Guy first appears in the Nintendo DS game similar to the way he did when he debuted; he came to rescue you and Rookie in The Wilderness. When seeing the agent land, Rookie yelled, "IT'S THE JET PACK GUY!" making this his permanent nickname. This marked his second appearance in the history of Club Penguin. He then helps and guides you through the game, often along with Rookie.
- During Mission 8, you had to follow him on a Jet Pack so you could get to the Tallest Mountain to continue your Puffle training.
- During Mission 10, you must help him gather up the blueprints of the Test Bots by playing Ice Fishing.
- During Mission 12, he lands in The Wilderness after running out of fuel on his Jet Pack while chasing the Test Bot, you must get extra Jet Pack fuel and continue the chase for him.
- During Operation: Blackout, Jet Pack Guy was captured by Herbert P. Bear on November 22nd. He was set freed by the player along with the other frozen EPF Agents.
- During Operation: Hot Sauce, he was investigating the Pizza Parlor.
- Jet Pack Guy is one of the few penguins who can wear two items of the same category at once. Jet Pack Guy can wear the Jet Pack and the Black Tie.
- As revealed in the EPF game 'System Defender' in the 'Advanced Training', he in fact has eyebrows above his glasses.
- He never removes his jet pack, except once in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge and PSA Mission 10 and the Club Penguin Shorts episode Best Seat in the House.
- If you make a new penguin and use the name "Jet Pack Guy," it'll say: "That Penguin name is not allowed."
- During the event of the "Hot Sauce Heist", if you move the pointer over to his face in Ask Jet Pack Guy, he will actually remove his shades and grin at you.
- In the Club Penguin Times he submitted a secret that you can bring Green Puffles to Jet Pack Adventure and the things they will do for you.
- Jet Pack Guy was named Jet Pack George by Herbert. He has also had other names that Herbert has called him, because Herbert often messes up on his name.
- Jet Pack Guy was seen in Operation: Blackout, trapped.
- In a Club Penguin Times Issue during Operation: Blackout Herbert revealed Jet Pack Guy's real name is Guy.
- He has won "Best Dressed Agent" 4 times.
- In the Club Penguin Official Annual 2013, he reveals that does not like Rookie calling him JPG.
- In Issue #389 of the Club Penguin Times, he says that he has a pet goldfish named Flash (who is also his best friend ) and that it makes jet pack memoirs.
- He appeared as a flying Rebel Pilot in the Star Wars Takeover TV Commercial.
- He does not sleep with his jet pack, it has its own bed as shown in a CP Magazine comic. This also proves he has went on holiday with his jet pack, went to the park and pushed it on the swings and swam whilst wearing it.
- In the same issue, his jet pack was stolen, but it turns out it was only Gary using it for tests. Gary said he felt the same way about an invention once.
- Jet Pack Guy has The F.I.S.H memorized.
- In the Club Penguin Times issue #419, at Rookie's interview, he stated that his favorite food is the hardtack (essentially, bread).
- In issue #420, Aunt Arctic stated that he loves rugged camping.
- In issue #427, Jet Pack Guy stated that his resolution would be to train Rookie to an acceptable level of expertise, aka to train Rookie to be a better EPF agent and not make mistakes.
- Big Red was his favorite Robo at the Future Party.
- Jet Pack Guy is a trained pilot.
- Jet pack Guy likes eating hardtack.
- Jet Pack Guy works with you, Rookie, Gary the Gadget Guy, Dot, Agent PH, and The Director (Aunt Arctic) in Missions.
- He, along the rest of the EPF, works against Herbert P. Bear, Klutzy, the Test Bots, and Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000.
Rookie: Hiya, JPG! What's the awesomest thing you've done today? I mean other than the everyday awesomeness.
JPG: Hello Rookie. It's been busy.
Rookie: Okay, first question. Well, second maybe? I don't know. Is it the first or second?
JPG: That was the second.
Rookie: Right, so...third question? What's your favorite food?
JPG: Is this the "really important project" you need help with?
Rookie: Ya! You're helping me with this interview, buddy!
JPG: <sighs> Okay. Hardtack. It packs well. Never goes bad.
Rookie: What is that? It sounds really cool. Hmm...what else should i ask?
JPG: Your last question... please.
Rookie: That's it! The perfect question: what is the secret fifth class of the EPF?
JPG: Stand back, Rookie.
Rookie: He flew away! Must've had an important mission. This is Rookie signing off. Sign off!