This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Party||Festival of Flight|
|Cost||350 coins, Unlockable|
|Where found|| Tallest Mountain|
3 month Membership Cards
|Item ID|| 3028|
The Jet Pack was a neck item in Club Penguin. Members could obtain it for free at the Tallest Mountain during the Festival of Flight. It cost 350 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members could buy it. It could also have been found while Puffle Digging. It could also have been unlocked from a code in a 3 month Membership Card.
|Party||Location||Available from||Available until|
|Festival of Flight||Tallest Mountain||August 14, 2009||August 20, 2009|
|Found||Available from||Available until|
|3 month Membership Card||November 7, 2012||March 30, 2017|
|Puffle Digging||July 11, 2013||March 30, 2017|
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||August 5, 2015||September 30, 2015|
- The Jet Pack Surfer and Jet Pack Guy wore this item.
- It appeared on the Jet Pack postcard being worn by a penguin.
- Similar items were the Gold Jet Pack, Space Cadet Jetpack, and Winter Camo Jetpack.
- When dancing while only wearing the jetpack, the player's penguin hovered. This also worked while wearing Propeller Caps with it, or when walking a green puffle.
Names in other languages
|French||Le Jet Pack|