Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Jackhammer seen when wearing a Hard Hat. For the DS minigame, see Jackhammer (minigame). For the Wii minigame, see Jackhammer!. For the Stadium Games game, see Jackhammer Rivals.
The Jackhammer 3000 is one of Gary's inventions. It is mainly used for some construction work. One of the most notable users of the Jackhammer 3000 is Rory, who is a construction worker, and also the Gold Puffle, who uses a Jackhammer.
- There is a Level 10 Fire Card-Jitsu card which features the Jackhammer 3000.
- It appears in the Sports Shop in Mission 4.
- Rory is seen with a Jackhammer 3000 many times in missions, because he is the chief of the construction crew.
- It appears in the Berg Drill! stamp.
- In Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, a Jackhammer 3000 had went haywire, and almost destroyed Stage set, and you must use Loop to Lasso the Jackhammer, holding it into place.
Whenever you dance with a Hard Hat or with the Miners Helmet, you will drill with the Jackhammer 3000. Whenever you dance with the CPIP Red Construction Hat, you will use a red Jackhammer 3000. With the Green Hard Hat, you will use a green Jackhammer 3000 while you dig trees.
Miners Helmets are given away for free to everyone in the Cave Mine and they can be used to dig up coins in the giant mud pit if a penguin dug with them. You have to wear nothing but the Miners Helmet, etc. to dig. A new Green Hard Hat was released for Earth Day, and when you dance wearing it, you'll use a Green Jackhammer, which will grow trees.