This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Island Adventure Party 2011|
|When||July 21-August 5, 2011|
|Free Item(s)||Puffle Bandana, Eye Patch Pin, Telescope Pin, Tropical Feather Pin, Old Key Pin, The Continental Commander's Suit|
The Island Adventure Party 2011 was a party on Club Penguin. It was the third Island Adventure Party. It was announced in the June edition of the membership page. There were crabs everywhere and the Ships returned. Also, there was a note in the Plaza and Town that asked penguins to help find the missing Cream soda barrels. If the barrels were found penguins received four pins and The Continental hat. Unlike previous Island Adventure Parties this one started in July rather than June. Rockhopper visited for this party, as confirmed on the What's New Blog but penguins had to send flares from the Flare Flinger 3000 to signal his ship to come like the previous year. Penguins stated rumors that Aunt Arctic came to the party.
Cream soda barrels search
During the party, the players had to find the lost Cream soda barrels in a Treasure Hunt. Players could obtain several items:
- Eye Patch Pin- hidden at the Ship Hold.
- Telescope Pin- hidden at the Iceberg.
- Tropical Feather Pin- hidden at the Dock.
- Old Key Pin- hidden at the Treetop Fort.
- The Continental- hidden at the Cove.
- When Rockhopper left while in the Captains Quarters, he said "Yarr, to the map room!" and waddled over to the bottom right corner and left. This may be just an excuse for when he has been on too long to leave, or a new room.
- For some odd reason the party lasted three days longer than expected.
- The Blue Crab Costume was available for 50 coins at the Hidden Lake.
- A blue crab would appear every 15 minutes at the cove.
- All the past Island Adventure Parties were in June, and all the Music Jam Parties were in July. For some odd reason, it was moved to July and the Music Jam Party 2011 got moved to June.
- People think this was the last one on Club Penguin because the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam is replacing it.
- Tree Forts, Access by the entrance in Forest
- Ships (Members only), Access by the entrance in Beach and Cove
- The Music Maestro stamp could be found at the Tree Forts. You can achieve it if you do the correct drums the birds make then wait a second then the stamp is all yours!