This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Island Adventure Party 2011|
|When||July 21 - August 4, 2011|
|Free Item(s)||See Free items|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
- Ships had returned.
- Rockhopper visited for this party, as confirmed on the What's New Blog, but penguins had to send flares from the Flare Flinger 3000 to signal his ship to come like the previous year.
- For some odd reason the party lasted three days longer than expected.
- A blue crab would appear every 15 minutes at the Cove.
- All the past Island Adventure Parties were in June, and all the Music Jam Parties were in July. For some odd reason, it was moved to July and the Music Jam 2011 got moved to June.
- That means that after Rockhopper left when the party ended, he was only gone for a month until he came back for The Fair 2011. It is unknown how he got to Rockhopper Island and back in less than a month, as Rockhopper Island is stated to be a month's distance from Club Penguin Island, and a return trip would be another month. However, it is possible he did not visit Rockhopper Island.