Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Island Adventure Party 2010|
|When||June 17–27, 2010|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member |
Treasure Cove Background,
Rockhopper Background (only if you meet him)
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The Island Adventure Party 2010 was a party in Club Penguin that was built upon the Adventure Party. There was a mermaid cove area, a ship battle room, and a treefort. The free item was the Pirate Bandanna. Rockhopper and Yarr also returned to Club Penguin on June 21 and there was a scavenger hunt. It started on June 17, 2010, and ended on June 27, 2010.
|Treasure Cove Background||Finishing the Paper Boat Hunt||No|
|Marooned Outfit||Tree Forts||Yes|
|Rockhopper Background||Meeting Rockhopper||No|
|The Squid Lid||Rockhopper's Rare Items||No|
- At the Iceberg, a Giant Squid passed every 15–20 minutes. During its appearance, it looped around the iceberg before vanishing.
- This was the first party to have the Hidden Lake decorated.
- Despite being called "Mermaid Cove" for the party, the name for the room did not officially change.
- During the party, there was a boulder in the Forest leading to the Hidden Lake. After the party, Club Penguin decided to keep it permanently.
- This party had the rare moment of Rockhopper arriving midway through a party.