This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Island Adventure Party 2010|
|When||June 17-27, 2010|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member |
Treasure Cove Background,
Rockhopper Background (only if you meet him)
|Where||Club Penguin Island.|
The Island Adventure Party 2010 was a party in Club Penguin that was built upon the Adventure Party 2009. There was a mermaid cove area, a ship battle room, and a treefort. The free item was the White Pirate Bandanna. Rockhopper and Yarr also returned to Club Penguin on June 21 and there was a scavenger hunt.  It started on June 17, 2010, and ended on June 27, 2010.
|Treasure Cove Background||Finishing the Paper Boat Hunt||No|
|Marooned Outfit||Tree Forts||Yes|
|Rockhopper Background||Meeting Rockhopper||No|
|The Squid Lid||Rockhopper's Rare Items||No|
- At the Iceberg a Giant Squid passed every 15–20 minutes. During its appearance, it looped around the iceberg before vanishing.
- This was the only party the Hidden Lake was decorated for so far.
- During the party there was a boulder in the Forest leading to the Hidden Lake. After the party, Club Penguin decided to keep it permanently.
Island Adventure Party ConstructionEdit
- Night Club
- Hidden Lake
- Tree Forts
- Treetop Fort
- Ship Battle
- ↑ Rockhopper came back on June 21st and we helped get them over by the signaling them with flares (Club Penguin Times issue #244)
- ↑ "We're also thinking about doing a scavenger hunt..." (Club Penguin Times, issue #243)