| Costume Character
This article is about a character that you can dress up as.
| This article is about something that is not from Club Penguin.
This is about something that is not originally from Club Penguin. You can check the in their wiki.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Full Name||Anthony Howard "Tony" Stark|
|Appeared||Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012|
|Color||Orange (2012, party and trailer), Purple (2012, logo), Black (2013 logo, party)|
|Clothes Items|| Iron Man Bodysuit, Iron Man Cowl|
Mark 42 Armor, Mark 42 Helmet
Nightclub Armor, Nightclub Helmet
Heartbreaker Armor, Heartbreaker Helmet
|Related To||Howard Stark (father)|
|Friends With||The Avengers, War Machine, Rescue, Spider-Man|
|Voiced/ Played By||Robert Downey, Jr.|
Iron Man (real name Anthony "Tony" Stark) is a Marvel Super Hero and a member of The Avengers. He appeared at the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 and appeared once again at the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013. He has a robotic super-suit that he himself created in order to save his life and battle the forces of evil. Iron Man has repulsors on his hands that fire laser blasts. He can also fly using jets coming out of his feet. His home is Stark Tower, or the Hero Lab, placed at the Beach is a party room on 2013.
In 2012, he became a very powerful hero after the Purple Super Hero Meteorite gave him powers, and he aids the Avengers in battling the Destructobot, Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000, Loki, and his criminal gang. In 2013, he receives powers again from the Power Crystals, he leads the heroes into battle with The Mandarin, who are trying to take Penguintropolis with his Robot Villains. His armor this year is brand new, and predominantly gold. Iron Man appears in two other armor variants at the 2013 party, and his friend James Rhodes has two variants, being the War Machine and Iron Patriot armor. Pepper Potts also has Silver Centurion (Rescue) armor.
He seems to be the main protagonist at the parties, considering how he appears in more party advertisements than any of the other Marvel penguins. However, this makes penguins confused, because Nick Fury is the director of S.H.I.E.L.D., and he does not get any spotlight, and even though Captain America is the leader of The Avengers in the movie, he is only shown beside Iron Man, having more of a minor role. This makes more sense at the 2013 party, which is pretty much advertising the film Iron Man 3.
Tony Stark's Iron Man suits have many key features that help him battle Club Penguin's greatest threats.
Tony Stark has many different pieces of armor that he has invented. Among the armor mentioned below, Pepper Potts and James Rhodes have gotten armor invented for them by Tony Stark (Silver Centurion armor, War Machine armor, Iron Patriot armor).
Only one variant, the Mark VII armor, appeared at the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, as Iron Man appeared in the 2012 film The Avengers. The suit is able to assemble around Stark via bracelets worn by him, and brings back the circular ARC reactor hole.
In 2013, the Mark XLII was first introduced in party advertisements, which is the primary armor Tony Stark wears in the 2013 film Iron Man 3. It is predominantly gold. It allows Iron Man to summon his other armor units. The suit is also able to be summoned remotely by controlling each individual piece of the armor, through a state-of-the-art chip in Tony's left forearm.
The Heartbreaker Mark XVII armor also appeared at the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013. It has an oversized ARC reactor, which can fire powerful blasts and can fire narrow or wide beams. It can also generate a repulsor shield for protection.
Black colored armor, the Mark XVI Nightclub armor, was also unveiled at the 2013 party. It is designed for stealth missions.
All of Tony Stark's armor is actually not made from iron. It is made of a gold-titanium alloy whose manufacturing process is unknown to anyone besides the wearer, Tony Stark. The armor is also impenetrable, and can withstand any attacks.
Helmet and Visor
Iron Man's helmet provides vital protection to its wearer. Inside is a complex computer system that responds to eye movement and voice command. Tony Stark can talk to his JARVIS computer system through the helmet. The visor serves as the armor's internal display. It projects the surrounding environmant as a fully immersive 3-D holagram, complete with radar and analytical optical scanner systems.
The core of the Iron Man armor powers the suit itself, and also keeps Tony Stark alive due to a heart injury in a terrorism act. It also serves as a unibeam that can be externalized as a weapon. The power of the beam is immeasurable.
Flight and Repulsors
The suit allows its wearer to fly, primarily through jet boots. Systems have been built into the armor to ensure that a crash landing will never occur. The repulsors not only stabilize the Iron Man suit during flight, but also act as a laser weapon. The repulsors can be aimed at a narrow beam, or a wide-ranged blast, able to pull back energy based attacks as well as physical threats.
- The glowing blue circular ARC reactor on his chest is what is keeping Iron Man alive, due to a terrorism incident with The Ten Rings in the films and other related Iron Man media.
- He is shown leading the Super Heroes into battle with Destructobot in most of the 2012 party's advertisements, and again in 2013 he is shown leading the heroes against The Mandarin and the robot army.
- He is shown orange in various party advertisements, purple on the party logo, and blue in the Marvel Catalog. He appears black at the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013.
- Oddly, he is not shown with his helmet closed when in flight or in battle, or on the costume, which made many penguins disappointed.
- This could be because it would be impossible to close since the mask is flat and would not fit over a penguin's beak.
- His original armor he wore in 2012 was the Mark VII armor. He has a new look at the 2013 party, with the new penguin design and more gold on his armor (Mark XLII armor), based on his look in the film Iron Man 3. He also has three other sets of new armor at the party.
- He invented the Iron Spider armor for Spider-Man to use.
- He is friends with War Machine, AKA James Rhodes and is married to Virginia "Pepper" Potts.