The Inner Tube is a form of transport in Club Penguin. Most commonly used in Sled Racing, it resembles a large, red, inflatable ring with metal or plastic handles on both sides. A similar item is used in Hydro Hopper when you are not holding a wakeboard.
- When waiting for more players without a game upgrade in Sled Racing, your penguin can be seen sitting on an inner tube at the top of the Sled Run.
- The Ultimate Proto-Bot is made with inner tubes, along with other various items.
- Next to the Hydro Hopper at the Dock.
- At the Ski Village, at the bottom of the Ski Hill, since December 2012.
- At the Ski Village, outside the Sport Shop, until May 2010.