Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Where||Club Penguin (app)|
|Opened||August 30, 2013|
The Igloo Village is a room added on version 1.2 of the Club Penguin (app). It is used to access other player's igloos and your own, and also edit your own. You can use it to get an exclusive igloo called Beach Party Igloo. It can also be seen from the Igloo Map.
The location on both Club Penguin (app) and Club Penguin is on the left of the lake and the bottom of the Town Center. It is a circle of igloos as revealed on the map. In the game Jetpack Boost, it is decorated with balloons and lamp posts.
When you enter the Igloo Village, instead of waddling around the screen a map appears. You see the penguin's name and the type of igloo he/she is using.
On Club Penguin, the only way to enter the Igloo Village is to bring up the map. Bring it up and press the igloos next to the lake. There an igloo map that comes out only showing the names of the penguins.
- The igloo village in the Club Penguin (app) has a glitch; The tab you click first, that tab's category penguins shown will be there but when you click the rest of the tabs, they will still be there. This glitch has not been fixed.
- Very rarely, instead of your name in the igloo list, a penguin called 'penguin1234' name will be displayed and it will be loading forever.
- When the Friends List doesn't load (it's a glitch), all your Friends name will be 'undefined' in the igloo list though you can still see how many likes they have.
- It is the only location where you can find 3D artwork on the Club Penguin (app).
- On Jetpack Boost, there are 2 versions of this room: Day and Night.
- So far, it has been decorated for the Halloween Party 2013 and the Puffle Party 2014.