Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Igloo Locations are a feature in Club Penguin, added on July 26th, 2012, along with the Igloos update. It allows members to purchase a new background for their igloos. New igloo locations can be released in the furniture catalog for a limited time.
- Before July 2008, the igloos took the entire area of the game, and did not have a background at all.
- On July 14, 2008, a new background was added to igloos. The size of igloos - that was slightly large before - was decreased, in order to have enough space for all the background.
- On July 26, 2012, as part of a major igloo update, a new feature allowed members to switch igloo backgrounds.
- Main article: List of Igloo Locations
- The selected igloo location is also used as the background for the Igloo Backyard.
- When Club Penguin is at nighttime, the igloo locations would be in nighttime as well.