Igloo Locations are a feature in Club Penguin, added on July 26th, 2012, along with the Igloos update. It allows members to purchase a new background for their igloos. New igloo locations can be released in the furniture catalog for a limited time.
- Before July 2008, the igloos took the entire area of the game, and did not have a background at all.
- On July 14, 2008, a new background was added to igloos. The size of igloos - that was slightly large before - was decreased, in order to have enough space for all the background.
- On July 26, 2012, as part of a major igloo update, a new feature allowed members to switch igloo backgrounds.
- Main article: List of Igloo Locations
- The selected igloo location is also used as the background for the Igloo Backyard.
- When Club Penguin is at nighttime, the igloo locations would be in nighttime as well.