- Were you looking for the Backyard Igloo?
The Igloo Backyard is an additional area to the player's igloo, where his or her puffles can be moved to and from the igloo. The feature was added on January 23, 2014, and was first confirmed by Polo Field on January 9, 2014. The area of the backyard is determined by the Igloo Location of the player's current igloo.
The Igloo Backyard can hold up to 50 puffles. Puffle's statistics remain frozen while they are in the backyard, meaning that they will never run away as long as they are there.
- All igloo backyards share the same gate, but their background is determined by the selected Igloo Location.
- The music of the room you had previously been will be the background music of your backyard.
- If you have any kind of Puffle Creature in your igloo, and your membership expires, the puffles will be placed on your backyard and you can't walk them or bring them back into your igloo unless you renew your membership.
- Other penguins cannot access your backyard.
- The original limit of the backyard was 40 puffles. After Snowman Puffles were adoptable, the limit increased to 45, and after Ghost Puffles were adoptable, the limit increased again, to 50.
- There was a glitch that you could not get out from the backyard unless you used your map or Spy Phone.
- Sometimes, music that you currently have in your igloo does not play when you waddle in the backyard.