|Is it seen right now?||Yes|
|Where?||Various locations on the island|
Igloos are the natural homes of penguins, where they can store furniture items and puffles, and design their igloos. There are many variants of igloos, which members can buy from the Furniture & Igloo Catalog, while non members can only have the Basic Igloo alongside other igloos which are obtainable during certain parties or codes such as the Pineapple Igloo, the Puffle Tree Fort, the Sweet Swirl Igloo and the Ice Palace.
- September 12, 2005: The appearance of all igloos are upgraded from the Penguin Chat Igloo to the Basic Igloo.
- November 1, 2005: Club Penguin gave non-members the privilege to have an igloo.
- November 22, 2005: The first ever Igloo Upgrades catalog is released, allowing members to upgrade and change their igloos.
- May 19, 2006: Penguins could add music to their igloos for the first time.
- January 19, 2007: Penguins can add flooring to their igloos for the first time.
- July 14, 2008: A new background was added to igloos. The size of igloos - that was slightly large before - was decreased, in order to have enough space for all the background.
- August 27, 2011: Penguins are able to save their igloos in an inventory.
- October 13, 2011: Penguins' size was increased as puffles had the same size as penguins.
- July 26, 2012: Igloos got a major update. The update allowed members to add furniture even when deselecting any igloo, and allowed members to change Igloo Locations. Non-members can now also decorate their igloo with 6 free furniture items in their storage.
- August 29, 2013: Players can now edit their igloo on the Club Penguin (app).
- January 23, 2014: Igloo Backyards are released.
- Main article: List of Igloos
There are a number of igloos that are always available for purchase. Some igloos are special, and only are available at certain events.
- While igloos can have an infinite amount of likes, the counter in igloos will only display up to five digits. If an igloo has 100,000 or more, it will display 99,999 instead, although the true amount of likes can be seen if the igloo is open on the map.