This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
The game board.
|Minigame location||Security Terminals|
|Date released||November 15, 2012|
- Not to be confused with Ice Jam.
Icejam was a game in Club Penguin, located at the Security Terminals. It is based on the Beta Team game, Ice Jam. It was released as part of the mission requirements for Operation: Blackout and Inside Out Party.
The objective of the game is to lead a key, that can only move horizontally, into its respective key hole. To do this, you had to move the 'blocks' out of the way by dragging them with your mouse.
- Main article: Ice Jam#Levels
Icejam has 6 different levels, each available from a different Security Terminal. The levels are taken from an early prototype of Icejam, known as Ice Jam, which was featured in the Beta Team. Ice Jam, however, has 7 levels, and its final level was not used in Icejam. The corresponding levels from both games are identical, but use different graphics. Icejam, unlike its predecessor, did not count the player's moves and time.
- By completing each new level, a higher version of the Herbert Security Clearance Pin is obtained.
- The color of the blocks and the terminal in each level indicates the rank color for the pin that is earned from that level.
- A modified version was later reused in Infiltrate the Death Star and the Inside Out Party.