|Where||Northeast of Club Penguin Island|
|Opened||March 29, 2006|
The Iceberg is a large floating chunk of ice off the northeast coast of Club Penguin Island. As the Iceberg is at sea, it cannot accessed by foot from another room. The Map or EPF Phone are required to reach it.
This room is fairly open, and is surrounded by water. The Aqua Grabber 3000 is docked nearby, which allows penguins to travel underwater and salvage treasure on the seafloor.
Tipping the Iceberg
An old and well known rumor is the possibility of "tipping" the Iceberg. Rumors say that if enough penguins are on the Iceberg at once, it will "tip" over. However, while popular, this rumor is false, and the Iceberg cannot be tipped, as the room has no data to change to a tipped-over state.
Despite this, many references have been made to this rumor. The Berg Drill! stamp can be obtained if 30 penguins dance while wearing a hard hat. In WaddleOn Episode 3, the Iceberg was "flipped" horizontally 
A painting of the Iceberg being tipped was visible in the Puffle Hotel Dining Room during the Halloween Party 2014. After the Lodge Attic was renovated in 2015, this picture was moved to the Attic. Oddly, a flying saucer can now be seen in the painting.
|Ice Block pin|
|Puffer Fish Pin|
|Gold Anchor Pin|
|Conch Shell Pin|
|Fruit Combo Pin|
|One Eyed Puffle Pin|
- During most Puffle Parties, the Iceberg is the "domain" for pink puffles. A variety of sports equipment is located here, with pink puffles using them.
- During some Music Jams, there was a stage at the Iceberg. Every thirty minutes, the Penguin Band played on the Iceberg.
- During some Fairs, the Iceberg turned into a large ball pit.
- During some Halloween Parties, the Iceberg becomes a giant pumpkin. Dancing with a hard hat will carve the pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern. Also, during every Halloween Party to date, (except for the Halloween Party 2005) the Aurora Australis (commonly known as the Southern Lights) can be seen from here.
- During most Holiday Parties, a small Christmas tree is located here. If a certain amount of penguins are in the room, the tree would grow.
- On certain occasions, (such as New Year's Days) fireworks are visible from here.
- During the Festival of Snow 2007, various snow sculptures were located here.
- During the Summer Kickoff Party, palm trees, surfboards, and a volleyball net were located here.
- During the Water Party 2007, the Mega Whale was docked nearby (although it was not a separate room) and some beach equipment was scattered about.
- As part of the Save the Migrator Project, scaffolding was located here, to construct the Aqua Grabber 3000.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008 came, the Iceberg became a large collection of ice cubes in a large bucket. An image of the Aqua Grabber 3000 was placed with a toothpick.
- During the Water Party 2008, the Mega Whale was docked nearby.
- During the St. Patrick's Day 2009 party, a rainbow coming from the Ski Hill was visible in the distance.
- During the April Fools' Party 2009, there were boxes here.
- During the Adventure Party, there was a large palm tree and various crates and ruins of a shipwreck. A whale was visible in the distance.
- At the Festival of Flight, you could see the island floating in the air from here.
- During the April Fools' Party 2010, the Iceberg was filled with boxes again and a sign that had multiple arrows.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2010, the Iceberg was the same as the Adventure Party from 2009, but with the addition of a paper boat.
- During The Great Storm of 2010, puddles of water formed here.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2011, the Iceberg was decorated the same as previous years, with the addition of the Giant Squid swimming around, and a bucket of fluffies to "feed" it.
- During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, the Iceberg had a miniature cardboard model of Club Penguin Island and the buildings around it, which could be squashed when walking on them.
- During Operation: Blackout, the Iceberg was covered in snow.
- During the Prehistoric Party 2014, the Megalodon escaped from the prehistoric Iceberg and can since be seen swimming every 30 minutes.
- During Festival of Snow 2015, A statue was displayed which was chosen from the snow statue fan art. Everyone could even collect the Ice Crown from there.
- It is the only main room in Club Penguin that is not connected to the main island.
- One of the 101 Days Of Fun activities was to try to tip the Iceberg.
- There was actually a C. megalodon (large prehistoric shark) frozen in the iceberg, as revealed at the Prehistoric Party 2013. This may explain why the iceberg had never moved and the iceberg's hump.
- However, the Megalodon escaped the Iceberg, as seen in the Prehistoric Party 2014.
- After the update on July 11, 2013, the Iceberg could be seen from the Mine Shack; however, it can not be accessed from there.
- It can also be seen from the Skate Park, but cannot be accessed from there either.
- In issue #432 of the Club Penguin Times, Aunt Arctic said there is a rumor about something swimming around the Iceberg, a reference to the Megalodon from the Prehistoric Party 2014.
- This may also be a reference to the rumors about Megalodons still alive and to "Submarine", a real life giant Shark who is rumored to be a Megalodon.
- The Iceberg could be renovated soon, as inferred by Gary in the Club Penguin Times. According to Gary, the present day Forest changed due to changes in the past, and the Iceberg was changed in the past too, meaning a possible renovation at a future date.
- The following are from Halloween Parties, at all years from 2010 onward. The more players drilled at the Iceberg, the more it would resemble a jack-o-lantern.
Names in other languages
|Club Penguin Island||Aqua Grabber 3000|
|Mega Whale (Water Party 2008)|