|Where||Northeast of Club Penguin Island.|
|Opened||March 29, 2006|
The Iceberg is a location near Club Penguin Island. It is (as its name implies) an iceberg on the northeastern part of the island, and is considered a secret room, although it can be accessible via the Map, EPF Spy Phone, and Jet Pack Adventure. It is currently the only secret room visible on the map, which means it is not marked with a roll-over label indicating its presence. To the east of the room is the Aqua Grabber which, once clicked on, allows you to play the game Aqua Grabber.
Tipping the Iceberg
However, penguins try daily to try and tip the Iceberg. They do this by attracting more people to come to the room and using hard hats to "drill" on the ice.
The closest idea to tip the Iceberg was it getting melted in the April Fools Party 2008.
- During the Holiday Parties a small Christmas tree is there. When you click on it it will grow.
- Before the Submarine Party 2008, there was a lot of construction going on at the Iceberg.
- When the April Fools' Party 2008 came, the Iceberg became a real bowl of water with ice cubes.
- During the Water Party 2008, you could enter the Mega Whale from there.
- During the Fall Fairs, the Iceberg becomes a ball pit.
- During the Music Jams (except for the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam), the Penguin Band plays on the Iceberg. It will not count as meeting them, however.
- During the Halloween solar eclipse of 2006, the Aurora Australis (commonly known as the Southern Lights), were visible.
- During the Puffle Party 2009 the Iceberg was decorated with pink, and there were pink puffles, a trampoline and a skipping rope. Also, a puffle with a snorkel would swim around.
- During the St. Patrick's Day 2009 party, the new music was played and a rainbow coming from the Ski Hill to another location, was shown in the background.
- During the April Fools' Party 2009 party, there were boxes here.
- At the Festival of Flight, you could see Club Penguin in the air from here.
- During the Holiday Party 2009, there was a small tree in the middle of the iceberg. If penguins danced, the tree would grow bigger. The small tree was a reference to The Peanuts Gangs Christmas special.
- During the April Fools Party 2010, the Iceberg was filled with boxes again and a sign that had multiple arrows.
- On certain occasions, fireworks can be seen.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2010, a paper boat was here as well as a shipwrecked boat.
- During the Halloween Party 2010, The Iceberg is a gigantic pumpkin. Wearing the Hard Hat, Miners Helmet, Red Construction Hat, Green Construction Hat and dance will make the gigantic pumpkin into a gigantic jack-o-lantern.
- During the Puffle Party 2012, the Iceberg was the Pink Puffle's domain.
- During Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, the Iceberg had a miniature cardboard model of Club Penguin Island and the buildings around it, which were squashed when walking on them.
- The iceberg was a giant pumpkin for the Halloween Party 2012, and when you drilled on it, it became a Jack O' Lantern.
- During Operation: Blackout the iceberg was covered in snow.
- At any occasion the iceberg can be either raining or have comets flying in the background depending on if you're dancing with the water or fire suit.
- During the Prehistoric Party 2013, the Iceberg was a large chunk of ice with the prehistoric shark C. megalodon frozen inside.
- During the Puffle Party 2013 the room was decorated just like in Puffle Party 2012.
- During the Halloween Party 2013, it was decorated the same as the Halloween Party 2012.
Pins that were/are located there
A list of all the pins hidden in the Iceberg are listed below:
- Ice Block Pin
- Golden Wheel Pin (via Aqua Grabber)
- O-Berry Pin
- Puffer Fish Pin
- Seashell Pin
- Water Pin
- Gold Anchor Pin
- Telescope Pin
- Conch Shell Pin
- Fruit Combo Pin
- One Eyed Puffle Pin
- One of the 101 Days of Fun activities was to try to tip the Iceberg.
- It is the only main room in Club Penguin that is not connected to the main island.
- It may or may not be possible to tip the Iceberg, but while 30 penguins or more will be drilling using any hard hat, the Berg Drill! stamp can be obtained.
- There is actually a C. megalodon (large prehistoric shark) frozen in the iceberg, as revealed at the Prehistoric Party 2013. This also explains why the iceberg has never moved and the iceberg's hump.
- The Iceberg was first tipped on July 26th, 2013, in #WaddleOn Episode 3.
- After the update on July 11, 2013, it can be seen from the Mine Shack; however, it can not be accessed from there.
|Club Penguin Island||Aqua Grabber sub|