|Where||Northeast of Club Penguin Island.|
|Opened||March 29, 2006|
The Iceberg is a location near Club Penguin Island. It is (as its name implies) an iceberg on the northeastern part of the island, and is considered a secret room (although it can be accessible via the Map, EPF Spy Phone, and via Jet Pack Adventure). It is currently the only secret room visible on the Map, which means that it's not marked with a roll-over label indicating its presence. To the east of the room is the Aqua Grabber which, once clicked on, allows you to launch the Aqua Grabber game.
Tipping the Iceberg
However, penguins try daily to tip the Iceberg. They do this by attracting more people to come to the room and using hard hats to "drill" on the ice.
The closest the Iceberg came to tipping was when it melted during the April Fools Party 2008.
Tipping the Iceberg is not possible, there is no function in the Swf contents that could cause such an event. The only thing achievable from multiple penguins drilling on the Ice Berg is the Berg Drill! Stamp.
- During the Holiday Parties, a small Christmas tree is there. When you click on it will grow.
- Before the Submarine Party 2008, there was a lot of construction going on at the Iceberg.
- When the April Fools' Party 2008 came, the Iceberg became a real bowl of water with ice cubes.
- During the Water Party 2008, you could enter the Mega Whale from there.
- During the Fall Fairs, the Iceberg became a ball pit.
- During the Music Jams (except for the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam), the Penguin Band played on the Iceberg. It would not count as meeting them, however.
- During the Halloween solar eclipse of 2006, the Aurora Australis (commonly known as the Southern Lights), were visible.
- During the Puffle Party 2009 the Iceberg was decorated with pink, and there were pink puffles, a trampoline and a skipping rope. Also, a puffle with a snorkel would swim around.
- During the St. Patrick's Day 2009 party, the new music was played and a rainbow coming from the Ski Hill to another location, was shown in the background.
- During the April Fools' Party 2009 party, there were boxes here.
- At the Festival of Flight, you could see Club Penguin in the air from here.
- During the Holiday Party 2009, there was a small tree in the middle of the iceberg. If penguins danced, the tree would grow bigger. The small tree was a reference to The Peanuts Gangs Christmas special.
- During the April Fools Party 2010, the Iceberg was filled with boxes again and a sign that had multiple arrows.
- On certain occasions (such as the Festival of Lights, fireworks can be seen.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2010, a paper boat was here as well as a shipwrecked boat.
- During the Halloween Party 2010, the Iceberg became a gigantic pumpkin. Wearing the Hard Hat, Miners Helmet, Red Hard Hat, Green Hard Hat and dance will make the gigantic pumpkin into a gigantic jack-o-lantern.
- During the Puffle Party 2012, the Iceberg was the Pink Puffle's domain.
- During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, the Iceberg had a miniature cardboard model of Club Penguin Island and the buildings around it, which could be squashed when walking on them.
- The iceberg was a giant pumpkin for the Halloween Party 2012, and when you drilled on it, it became a Jack O' Lantern.
- During Operation: Blackout, the Iceberg was covered in snow.
- At any occasion the Iceberg can be either raining, have comets flying, or have snowy weather in the background depending on the amount of penguins dancing with the Water, Fire, or Snow Suits.
- During the Prehistoric Party 2013, the Iceberg was a large chunk of ice with the prehistoric shark C. megalodon frozen inside.
- During the Puffle Party 2013, the Iceberg was decorated just like in the Puffle Party 2012.
- During the Halloween Party 2013, it was decorated the same as the Halloween Party 2012.
- During Operation: Puffle, the sky was darkened and the full moon was visible.
- Holiday Party 2013's iceberg had the same design as Holiday Party 2012.
- During the Prehistoric Party 2014 C. megalodon escaped from the prehistoric iceberg to the present-day iceberg.
- During The Fair 2014, the sky of the Iceberg had been changed to show a reddish glow from the horizon; thus portraying dusk/sunset. This was done as the busiest and best time as fairs in real life usually occur during this time.
- Almost every other room had also showed the same sky.
Pins that were/are located there
A list of all the pins hidden in the Iceberg are listed below:
- Ice Block pin
- Golden Wheel Pin (via Aqua Grabber)
- O-Berry Pin
- Puffer Fish Pin
- Seashell Pin
- Water Pin
- Gold Anchor Pin
- Telescope Pin
- Conch Shell Pin
- Fruit Combo Pin
- One Eyed Puffle Pin
- It is the only main room in Club Penguin that is not connected to the main island.
- It is not possible to tip the Iceberg, but while 30 penguins or more will be drilling using any hard hat, the Berg Drill! stamp can be obtained.
- It's the only place that you can't access by waddling.
- It is rumored that the Iceberg is the same iceberg as Herbert went to Club Penguin. However, there are no sources that confirm this.
- One of the 101 Days of Fun activities was to try to tip the Iceberg.
- There was actually a C. megalodon (large prehistoric shark) frozen in the iceberg, as revealed at the Prehistoric Party 2013. This may explain why the iceberg had never moved and the iceberg's hump.
- However, the Megalodon escaped the Iceberg, as seen in the Prehistoric Party 2014.
- The Iceberg is portrayed as being "flipped" in #WaddleOn Episode 3.
- After the update on July 11, 2013, the Iceberg could be seen from the Mine Shack; however, it can not be accessed from there.
- In issue #432 of the Club Penguin Times, Aunt Arctic said there is a rumor about something swimming around the Iceberg, a reference to the Megalodon from the Prehistoric Party 2014.
- This may also be a reference to the rumors about Megalodons still alive and to "Submarine", a real life giant Shark who is rumored to be a Megalodon.
- The Iceberg could be renovated soon, as inferred by Gary in the Club Penguin Times. According to Gary, the present day Forest changed due to changes in the past, and the Iceberg was changed in the past too, meaning a possible renovation at a future date.
- Since the Prehistoric Party 2014 ended, the Megalodon could be seen swimming to the left of the Iceberg every hour.
|Club Penguin Island||Aqua Grabber sub|
|Mega Whale (Water Party 2008)|