A player Fishing
|Minigame Location||At the Ski Lodge Lake in Elite Penguin Force|
|Date released|| : November 25, 2008|
: March 13, 2009 (UK and Ireland)
Scandinavia: March 28, 2009
: April 14, 2009
Ice Fishing is one of the many mini-games for the Nintendo DS (Dual Screen) game, Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force. It is widely similar to the original Ice Fishing online, and is played using movements of the DS stylus. However, unlike the original Club Penguin Ice Fishing, you can catch squid, as well as fish. The squid is quite helpful in retrieving the treasure chest at the end of the game.
- If you get a lots of squids, a crab will walk past the screen with a treasure chest. Catch a squid and lower it down to the chest and the squid will grab it. Pull up your rod and you will get 4 coins.
- If you catch enough, a mullet will swim across the screen. To catch him you have to use Fluffy the Fish as bait (any size). When you catch mullet you are awarded with extra coins like the online Ice Fishing. The small ones are worth 1 coin, medium ones are worth 2 coins, and large ones are worth 6 coins. You must use a smaller one to catch the larger one.
- If you collect only yellow Fish you can try catching the Mullet.
- If you collect Squid and yellow fish you can try catching the Treasure Chest.
- In Elite Penguin Force Mission 10, Damage Control, you need to help Jet Pack Guy retrieve some blueprints that were hidden underwater (in the treasure chest) by playing Ice Fishing.