|Controls||Mouse (move fishing line up and down)|
|Minigame location||Ski Lodge|
|Date released|| March 10, 2006 
May 9, 2013 (My Penguin)
|Date closed||Still Open|
Ice Fishing is a game played outside the Ski Lodge which can be accessed by clicking on the wooden door with a fish above it. The objective of the game is to catch as many fish as possible before the game ends. The penguin (which is your player) fishes through a hole in the ice. Underneath the hole lay fish but also other potentially dangerous obstacles such as Crabs, Jellyfish and Sharks. The maximum number of yellow fish the player can catch is 64. The player starts out with 3 worms for bait and can catch bonus bait throughout the game. The player can catch Grey Fish if you have the Flashing Lure Fishing Rod, but they are harder to catch.
- Worm Win stamp
- Crab Cuts stamp
- Afishionado Stamp
- Gray Goodies stamp
- Fly Fisher stamp
- Prize Mullet stamp
There are many objects that float past in the water.
- Yellow fish
- The most common fish that players try to catch.
- Can Of Worms
- These give the player one extra worm.
- Pink Puffle
- Boots knock fish off the hook.
- Crabs can crawl along on the underside of the ice and cut the player's line.
- Grey Fish
- Grey Fish are another version of the Yellow fish. They can only be caught by Members with the Flashing Lure Fishing Rod, which is bought via Game Upgrades. They must be holding it when they enter the game. They aren't very easy to catch, because they quickly dart away from the bait, but as a result they earn you double the coins than yellow fish.
- At the last part of the game, there will be a giant, red, fish. It is the Mullet. Use a yellow fish or a grey fish as bait for the Mullet to lure it. Then, you will earn 100 coins as a reward for catching it.
- If you buy a Flashing Lure Fishing Rod from the Game Upgrades catalog and then play Ice Fishing wearing it, you will see that you are catching grey fish in addition to yellow fish. Each Grey Fish will get you double the amount of coins than a yellow fish will, also, there will be more yellow fishes when the Mullet is coming.
- Near the first part of the game, try catching the Grey Fish instead of the yellow fish but you will have to wait for the fish to swim by. If you are near the end, try waiting for a while. If you think the Grey Fish will not swim by, just catch the yellow fish and the mullet (but if you can catch both, you should do so.
- On February 29, 2008, an addition to this game launched. It was a special fishing pole that you could buy from the Snow and Sports catalog, which was later moved to the Game Upgrades catalog.
- The stamps were released on April 25, 2011, along with a new title screen.
- There is a pink puffle that will swim across the screen after a while, warning the player about hazards. However, the puffle used to be blue.
- A screenshot of this game can be seen on one of the computer screens in the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- In the Club Penguin app version, there is an extra pink puffle that gives information that you need catch 60 fish to win.
Creatures and Items
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20060619133556/http://blog.clubpenguin.com/2006/03/new-fishing-game.html