| This room is or was a temporary room.
It can not currently be found on Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Opened|| August 12, 2010 (2010)|
August 25, 2011 (2011)
|Closed|| August 18, 2010 (2010)|
August 31, 2011 (2011)
Hmm...Something seems to live here... ...and who knows when it'll be back. At least it has slippers to keep warm! And what are those strange things in the ice ?
Wow check out this Ice Cave! Look at the strange creatures frozen in the ice. That one looks a lot like Fluffy! Hmmm... I wonder where this path leads.
- Not to be confused with the Ice Cavern.
The Ice Cave was a temporary room in the Mountain Range, which was accessable in August 2010 and in August 2011, when the Mountain Expedition and the Great Snow Race were celebrated. The main chracteristics of the rooms are the icy floor, the frozen ancient creatures on the walls, and a large viking ship.
Mountain Expedition (2010)Edit
The Cave was a cave that you could find during the Mountain Expedition. You could find it by clicking on the ice in the corner of the screen while in the Mountain (Mountain Expedition). The room contained a large half-frozen Viking ship, a Prehistoric Fluffy the Fish, and a Prehistoric Octopus that were frozen in ice. In the room, the Time Travel 1000 was also frozen in a block of ice. In the Tour Description, it says something lives there, which could possibly be the rumored Yeti or Herbert P. Bear. A shadow also appeared once in a while, but vanished quickly.
Great Snow Race (2011)Edit
The Ice Cave was a temporary room in Club Penguin during the Great Snow Race. All EPF agents could obtain the Infrared Tracker in this room. This room was also in the Mountain Expedition, named "Cave. There was also one Field-Op in this room, which was found next to the antenna. Herbert used to rest in this room. There are frozen pre-historic creatures in the ice, too.
- It was thought that Herbert lived in there, because the chair in the Viking ship is the same one in Herbert's Lair in the game Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge for Nintendo DS. It was revealed as true only in 2011, when Operation: Hibernation was launched.
- Penguins sometimes went "inside" the block of ice pretending that they were frozen.
- It is unknown why this room was made in the Mountain Expedition, it presumably may be made for filler.
- When the Great Snow Race was going on EPF agents went in the Ice Cave during to start the mission Operation: Hibernation.
- Field ops 53 was held in this area- underneath the antenna.
|First Laser Maze (Great Snow Race)|