- Main article: I've Been Delayed/Lyrics
TAS 1000 was the band that made the song I've Been Delayed. Their only album contained 12 songs, along with "I've Been Delayed". The band was formed by Matt Krysko, the son of the Club Penguin co-founder, Dave Krysko.
TAS1000 (2002-2005) was an experimental music collective. The band members lived in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. Their music was based on a used answering machine they bought, which was called "Sanyo Telephone Answering System 1000", and contained an old cassette that the previous owner forgot. When the previous owner found it, she sued the band.
They took parts from the cassette, and combined them with their own music, in order to create songs. The band made their last performance in 2006, and at the end, they threw the TAS1000 Machine out of the stadium, meaning that the band is over.
- Matt Krysko
- John Rogers
- Scott Howard
- Cassidy Picken
- This song was played for a short while on part of a video, which posted on What's New Blog.
- A newer version, which did not include the words, only the music, was played in one of the tutorials.
- It was played in the Night Club on Penguin Chat 3.
- The band also made "I'm at 9933" which also was used in Penguin Chat 3.
- The song could be heard during the Club Penguin documentary New Horizons.
Sources and ReferencesEdit
Songs in Club Penguin
Ready to Rock · I've Been Delayed · Better Days · Coffee Break Beats · Dubstep Puffle · The Party Starts Now · Anchors Aweigh · Ghosts Just Wanna Dance · Herbert Style · Cool In The Cold · Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman)