Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Non-Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
|Full Name||Hydro-Hopper Driver|
|Position||Hydro Hopper Maintainer|
|Clothes Items|| Black Toque|
|Friends With||Secret Agent|
|Meetable Character?||Yes (Secret Missions)|
- Were you looking for Hydro Hopper Penguins?
|“||Come on, you old biscuit. Why won't you start?||”|
— Hydro-Hopper Penguin
The Hydro-Hopper Penguin is a penguin that appears in Missions standing next to the Hydro-Hopper boat. He is a green penguin with a Black Toque and overalls. He appears in a few missions, trying to fix the Hydro-Hopper, then you need to help him. He enjoys his job as well, however it seems like he can't really keep the boat in shape (due to a number of times where he has trouble with the boat). He seems to be very polite and friendly as in one of the missions, he gives you a pump.
Involvement in Missions
- In Mission 9: He is having problems with the motor. Once you fix it, he'll give you a pump if you ask for it.
- In Mission 10: he lends you a piece of rope to help you on your mission.
- He also appears in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge.
- His real name is not Hydro-Hopper driver which is similar to Dancing Penguin.
- He refers to the Hydro-Hopper as its original name: Ballistic Biscuit.