|Appeared||EPF Rooftop, and Ye Knight's Quest 3|
|Color||Yellow, Red and Blue|
|Friends With||Scorn the Dragon King|
|Meetable Character?||In 2011 and 2012|
Hydra are a distant relative of Dragons. Hydras were creatures in Club Penguin, who appear in Medieval Parties, and they come in some Ye Knight's Quests. There was 1 robotic hydra in Club Penguin during the Medieval Party 2011 with 3 heads (A Red, Blue and Yellow). Each Hydra head has its own powers and weakness what penguins must find; and use it to destroy them.
- Hydras are creatures from Greek Mythology.
- From the word Hydra, "Hydro" became a Greek root for Water, as the Hydra lives in the water.
- When the Hydra was destroyed in Ye Knight's Quest 3, it was rebuilt by Herbert P. Bear as the Hydra Bot.
- The powers and weakness of Hydra heads are:
- Red: Can breath fire and can be damaged when snowballs hit it.
- Blue: Can throw a massive amount of Ice and freeze penguins who are standing at the place where the ice hit and can be damaged when Hot lava falls on it.
- Yellow: Can shoot a laser beam, and can be damaged using shields. (If the laser hits the shield, the laser bounces back and hits the hydra.)