|How to be a Great Tour Guide|
|Date released||January 26, 2007|
How to be a Great Tour Guide is a book in Club Penguin found in the Ski Village. The book is a guide to 'how to be a great tour guide' and consists of the primary factors of what you need to do to get tours and make them as useful as possible (covering the main features of being a tour guide).
This is what the book says:
Starting a Tour
1. Put on only your Tour Guide Hat, which is your official uniform as a Tour Guide.
2. Go to the Ski Village.
If there are penguins around here who want a tour, they will come over to you. Three to six penguins is a good tour size.
Going on Your Tour
1. Welcome everyone to your tour group, perhaps by sending them a postcard.
2. Visit lots of rooms, describing different things about those rooms as you go. Stay in each room for a little while, answering any questions that your tour group might have.
3. When you decide to finish your tour, thank everyone for joining you. Remind them to ask others for help if they need it.
Not sure what to say on your tour? No problem! Click on your Safe Chat menu, click Activities, then click Give a Tour. You will say a few pre-written sentences about the room that you are in.
There are also other good Safe Chat menu phrases, like "Follow me" and "Where do you want to go?". Feel free to use these to make tours easier.
Tips on Giving a Good Tour
2. It's a good idea not to use your map when going on a tour. If you waddle from place to place, it will make it easier for your tour group to keep up.
3. Be friendly! A big part of your job is making newcomers feel welcome.
Thank you for all your help!
- When the Tour Booth was located at the Plaza this book used to have its own icon, however, when the Tour Booth was moved to the Ski Village on May 25, 2007, the icon for the book was oddly removed.
- Not counting the front and back cover, the book has only four pages.
- The book was published by the Snowball Press.