Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Holiday Party 2015|
|When||December 16, 2015 - January 6, 2016|
|Free Item(s)||See free items section|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|“||Gifts for everyone!||”|
— The party's tagline
The Holiday Party 2015 was a party that began on December 16, 2015, and ended on January 6, 2016. It was the 6th Holiday Party and the 11th holiday-related party overall. It was first confirmed by Club Penguin's Twitter on October 14, followed by Mars Hawk in a mod-meetup, and finally by Megg from a reply to a comment on the What's New Blog.
- Main article: Holiday Party 2015 interface
|Image||Item||Type||Obtained by||Members only?|
|Green Jolly Roger||Head Item||Rockhopper's Rare Items||No|
|Blue Lightbulb||Head Item||Santa's Sled||No|
|Yellow Lightbulb||Head Item||Santa's Sled||No|
|Pink Lightbulb||Head Item||Santa's Sled||No|
|CFC Pin||Pin||Donating to Coins for Change||No|
|Big Cozy Chair Background||Background||Clicking the camera at the Ski Lodge||No|
|Rockhopper's 2013 Holiday Giveaway||Background||Meeting Rockhopper||No|
- Snowman Puffles and Blue Crystal Puffles were available to be adopted during the party.
- Merry Walrus appeared during the party on December 25 to give all players the Deluxe Gingerbread House.
- It is the fourth party to cross over years, the others being the Christmas Party 2006, Holiday Party 2012, and Holiday Party 2013.
- It was the first appearance of The Migrator since April 2014.
- The Bakery was planned to return at the party, but the idea was scrapped because there was not enough time to implement it.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa de Fim de Ano|
|French||Fête de Noël|
|Spanish||Fiesta de Navidad|