Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Holiday Party 2011|
|When||December 15–29, 2011|
|Free Item(s)||See Free Items|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||Rockhopper and Aunt Arctic|
The Holiday Party 2011 was a Christmas/Holiday-themed party in Club Penguin. It took place from December 15 to December 29, 2011. It is the 7th Christmas party in Club Penguin, and also the 3rd Holiday Party since it was renamed "Holiday Party" in 2009.
A new room called the Bakery was added for the party, where you could obtain a Baker's Apron. Rockhopper arrived during this party with a new free item. Aunt Arctic also made an appearance during this party. The Advent Calendar at the Forest had gifts inside, a new one obtainable daily until December 25, like pins, backgrounds, head items, etc. However, on December 25, Christmas Day, there had been a body item made available for all players.
- Main article: 2011 Advent Calendar
|Springy Santa Hat||Head Item||Penguin Mail||No|
|Globe Hat||Head Item||Rockhopper's Rare Items||No|
|Santa Seat Background||Backgrounds||Book Room||No|
|Evergreen Decoration||Body Item||Santa's Sled||Yes|
|Cranberry Decoration||Body Item||Santa's Sled||Yes|
|Gold Decoration||Body Item||Santa's Sled||Yes|
|Cookie Serving Apron||Body Item||Bakery||Yes|
|Deluxe Gingerbread House||Igloo||Bakery||Yes|
|Rockhopper Background||Background||By Meeting Rockhopper||No|
|Aunt Arctic's Autograph||Background||By Meeting Aunt Arctic||No|
- Herbert P. Bear and Klutzy were celebrating too with decorations over them.
- On December 27th, Fireworks could be seen from the Beacon, spelling the coming of the new year. These Fireworks started during the party instead of after.
- All of the music playing during this party returned from the Holiday Party 2009 and 2010. However, this year was different than the years prior: all of the buildings were set up differently, especially the buildings in the Town and Plaza.
- The ??? room from the Holiday Party 2010 did not return this year, and has not returned at any other Holiday Party since.
- The story, A Penguin Christmas Carol, located in the Book Room, was most likely a parody or adaptation of a novel of a similar name by Charles Dickens.
- At the beginning of the party, all the free items were members-only, even the pins and the free items at the Forest.
- There was a cheat where a player could trick the 2011 Advent Calendar by changing the date on his or her computer to December 26 to obtain all of the items early. However, the Club Penguin Team found out about this cheat and set the 2011 Advent Calendar to go by Penguin Standard Time. However, the items still remained in the players' accounts.
- On the first day, many penguins could not earn the CFC 2011 Pin when they donated for the CFC.
- Right after the decorations were taken down, all penguins turned Dark Black.
- There was a glitch that when you clicked the sign, it said Be a Pirate. This glitch was fixed.
- After the Holiday Party 2011, if you were a non-member and would look in your inventory, your Santa Chair Background would be members only. Soon the glitch was fixed.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa de Natal 2011|
|French||Fête de Noël 2011|
|Spanish||Fiesta de Navidad 2011|
|German||Weihnachts Party 2011|