This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Holiday Party 2010|
|When||December 16–28, 2010|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
Holiday Party 2010 is a party in Club Penguin that was held in December 2010. It was very similar to the Holiday Party 2009, only there were different free items. Coins for Change returned but it was a different version. On the Migrator you were able to play a Christmas version of Treasure Hunt like the past two years.
It was confirmed in Club Penguin's recent poll, and the What's New Blog. It is the 6th annual Holiday Party. Before Rockhopper came for this party there was a note on a box from Rockhopper at the Beach. The note said: "I be leavin' these tubes with ye! Me and Yarr be visitin' soon for Coins for Change! -Rockhopper and Yarr." Also, in a blog comment, Billybob confirmed it will end on December 27. Rockhopper was spotted bringing tubes on his ship which were soon used for Coins for Change to transfer coins collected to the Lighthouse.
|Reindeer Antlers||Ski Village||No|
|Globe Hat||Rockhopper's Rare Items||No|
|Holiday Toque||Penguin Mail||No|
|Santa's Present Bag||Magic Sleigh Ride||Yes|
During the party, a new room was added. A similar room was mentioned in The Awesome Official Guide to Club Penguin. It currently goes under the name "???". This room didn't stay. It may re-open again sometime. It might open because there is a sneak peek in the book listed above, page 18-19, you can see the room behind the Town Center. You can see a pagoda, a tour guide building, a notice board and a fish fountain. You can also see a sign with an arrow pointing left. This might be another room. The room's name might be (not the ones the sign point to) the Information room.
- If you threw a snowball in the Lighthouse or at the Beacon, it would turn into a coin. Also, in the ??? room, if you threw a snowball it would turn into an ornament.
- This was the second ever Holiday Party to have a night sky and aurora borealis.
- This was the third party where the map was decorated.
- The books, A Penguin Christmas Carol, Puffle Pal Adventures: Music Makes Magic, and Christmas on Rockhopper Island which first appeared at the Christmas Party 2008, returned for this party.
- If you clicked on a sign advertising Santa's Sled while it was loading, it would say "Loading Pirate Poster". This was a mistake, left over from the Island Adventure Party 2010.
- Sometimes, if you donated for a cause and selected 5000 coins, no coins would be removed from your account.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa de Natal 2010|
|French||Fête de Noël 2010|
|Spanish||Fiesta de Navidad 2010|
Sources and References
- ↑ http://icer.ink/media1.clubpenguin.com/play/v2/content/local/pt/login/backgrounds/holiday_party.swf
- ↑ http://icer.ink/media1.clubpenguin.com/play/v2/content/local/fr/login/backgrounds/holiday_party.swf
- ↑ http://icer.ink/media1.clubpenguin.com/play/v2/content/local/es/login/backgrounds/holiday_party.swf