This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Holiday Party 2010|
|When||December 16-28, 2010|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
|Where||Club Penguin Island|
Holiday Party 2010 is a party in Club Penguin. The party was very similar to the Holiday Party 2009, only there were different free items. Coins for Change returned but it was a different version. On the Migrator you were able to play a Christmas version of Treasure Hunt like the past two years.
It was confirmed in Club Penguin's recent poll, and the What's New Blog. It is the 6th annual Holiday Party. Before Rockhopper came for this party there was a note on a box from Rockhopper at the Beach. The note said: "I be leavin' these tubes with ye! Me and Yarr be visitin' soon for Coins for Change! -Rockhopper and Yarr." Also, in a blog comment, Billybob confirmed it will end on December 27th. Rockhopper was spotted bringing tubes on his ship which were soon used for Coins for Change to transfer coins collected to the Lighthouse.
|Reindeer Antlers||Ski Village||No|
|Globe Hat||Rockhopper's Rare Items||No|
|Holiday Toque||Penguin Mail||No|
|Santa's Present Bag||Magic Sleigh Ride||Yes|
- Main article: ???
During the party, a new room was added. A similar room was mentioned in The Awesome Official Guide to Club Penguin. It currently goes under the name "??? room". This room didn't stay. It may re-open again sometime. It might open because there is a sneak peek in the book listed above, page 18-19, you can see the room behind the Town. You can see a pagoda, a tour guide building, a notice board and a fish fountain. You can also see a sign with an arrow pointing left. This might be another room. The room's name might be (not the ones the sign point to) the Information room.
- If you click on the poster if Santa's Sled, while it is in the loading it says Loading Pirate Poster. It might be a mistake or a glitch, though.
- If you go to a coin pot, you click any cause. Then, click 5,000 coins and you will get the top volunteer stamp. By doing this, you will not lose any money and it will not have any negative affects on your account. This also happened that when you got an amount of coins lower than 100 and clicked 100 coins, it will not have any effects to you, your coins, and your account. However, you received the Volunteer stamp, and have a pop-up that says "You don't have enough coins".
- There was a glitch that some penguins tried to log in during the holiday party's last minutes can't log in. They regained access when the party was over.
- It was the only party to have the ??? room
- This is the only Holiday Party to have a Soccer Pitch (a.k.a Stadium) in the first half of the party.
- Many new penguins were happy that a rare item came back, which were The Reindeer Antlers. However, some penguins were disappointed due to the fact that the Santa Hat was not available to Non-Members.
- If you threw a snowball in the Lighthouse or Beacon, it would turn into a coin. Also, in the ??? room, if you threw a snowball it would turn into an ornament.
- This is the second ever Holiday Party to have a night sky and aurora borealis.
- This is the third time the Map was decorated.
- Rockhopper said that he will fill the Lighthouse with the donated coins from Coins for Change. The Lighthouse was filled with coins that you can't see anything but coins. The Beacon, was also filled with coins, but only the light bulb was filled with coins.
- The Ice Rink returned in the middle of this party.
- The Dojo wasn't decorated. However, the blue windows were a little decoration.
- A Penguin Christmas Carol, Puffle Pal Adventures: Music Makes Magic, and Christmas on Rockhopper Island that first appeared on Christmas Party 2008, returned for this party.
- According to a background's name, the condition of the sky is not night but dusk.
- There was a glitch on the login screen. If you go on the login page the party is still going on, but if you log in the party is over.
- Some penguins had been wondering why it was called a holiday party instead of a Christmas party, Billybob answered that question by stating that not everyone celebrates Christmas but if it were a holiday party, everyone could celebrate. This is not exactly true, because some people don't celebrate any holiday, respectively.
- Aunt Arctic didn't come during this party.
- The lighthouse from the Holiday Party 2009 didn't come during this party, same happened in 2011, which made some penguins upset since many loved the lighthouse and the music played at the Lighthouse during the Holiday Party 2009.