This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Holiday Party 2009|
|When||December 18–29, 2009|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member |
|Mascot(s)||Rockhopper and Aunt Arctic|
The Holiday Party 2009 was the 2009 incarnation of Club Penguin's annual Christmas celebration. It began on December 18, 2009 and ended on December 29, 2009. A sleigh ride was installed for members during the party, which returned in subsequent years. Rockhopper returned with Coins for Change and The Migrator was decked out for the second time. The Santa Hat returned as a free item. Even though the party was supposed to end on December 27, for some unknown reason, the party ended on December 29, 2009.
|Santa Hat||Ski Village||No|
|Santa Suit||Night Club Rooftop||Yes|
|Candy Cane Hat||Penguin Mail||No|
- This was the first Christmas-related party to have a night sky and be named "Holiday Party".
- The Night Club Rooftop returned from the Dance-A-Thon and Music Jam 2009. This time, it hosted Santa's Sled.
- This was the second time the HQ and Command Room were decorated; the first time being for the Christmas Party 2008.
- Aunt Arctic said she would make an appearance, as said on the Club Penguin Times. As she only appeared in the second half of the party, many penguins thought she would not come.
- At this party, it was the first time the map changed its background to match the skies around the island.
- Throwing snowballs at the Forest resulted in ornaments being thrown instead.