The Herbert Security Clearance is a pin in Club Penguin. It could be obtained by completing Blackout Quest Interface missions in Operation: Blackout, and a layer of the pin is obtained every time you complete a stage in Security Clearance at Herbert's Fortress, up to six layers.
| Available from
|| Available until
|November 15, 2012
||December 6, 2012
- It is Club Penguin's 225th pin.
- Even though the pin has multiple layers, it only appears as one pin in the inventory.
- It appears on the November page in the 2013 yearbook, by clicking on the red button that is held by Herbert.
- It is the fourth pin that requires you to be an agent in order to obtain. The others are the EPF Badge Pin, Expedition Key Pin, and AC 3000 Pin.
Herbert Security Clearance 1
Herbert Security Clearance 2
Herbert Security Clearance 3
Herbert Security Clearance 4
Herbert Security Clearance 5
Herbert Security Clearance 6
The glitch where you have two Herbert Security Clearance pins in an inventory.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Cartão de Acesso 1
|French||Le Pinz Niveau de Sécurité 1
|Spanish||Autorización de seguridad de Herbert 1
|German||Herbert Sicherheitsüberprüfung 1
|Russian||1-й уровень допуска Герберта
- Change '1' to other numbers for different levels