| Unlock Items!
The article of the Merchandise you are reading can unlock items.
| Real Life
The article you are reading is about something real life related to Club Penguin.
|Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge|
The box art for Herbert's Revenge
|Platform||Nintendo DS family|
|Developer||1st Playable Productions|
|Publisher||Disney Interactive Studios|
|ESRB rating||No Descriptors|
|Date released|| : May 25, 2010|
: June 26, 2010
: July 7, 2010
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge is the second Club Penguin DS game released, and a sequel to the first (Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force). It was confirmed in a What's New Blog post and is the second game in the EPF series, being a sequel to the original Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force game. It received many positive reviews.
|“||We were very pleased with the incredible response to the first DS title, and the kids have given us tremendous feedback, making it clear they want to experience even more Club Penguin adventures on DS. Developing a sequel was a great way to meet that need while exploring more ways for fans to experience the Club Penguin virtual world offline.||”|
— Lane Merrifield (Billybob)
|“||Featuring new mysteries, missions and mini-games, Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert’s Revenge will continue to entertain and delight kids around the world. Fans of the original DS game can expect to navigate through popular, familiar elements from the virtual world, plus numerous new adventures and gadgets unique to DS.||”|
— Craig Relyea, Disney Interactive Studios
- Many bloggers got sneak peeks for the game in their e-mail from Billybob. He later posted them on the What's New Blog.
You solve missions and play minigames, you can earn coins, upload coins to your online account and play multiplayer. There are ten missions to solve. The main enemy is Herbert, a vegetarian polar bear, and your allies are Rookie, PH, Jet Pack Guy, Dot, Gary and The Director, all from the first game.
Each pack comes with a code card with which you can unlock items online.
- The game was released in North America on May 25, 2010.
- The game was released in the UK on June 26, 2010.
- The game was released in Australia on July 7, 2010.
- Play 10 missions on the Nintendo DS.
- Earn coins by playing games.
- Play 4 new exclusive games.
- Upload coins and items that you earned on the DS to the online game.
- Play multiplayer mini games.
- Play Club Penguin all-time favorite minigames with the touch screen.
- Includes DGamer - the online community exclusively for Disney gamers. Create unique 3-D avatars, create a persistent profile, chat with friends in a Club Penguin chat room, share Club Penguin themed accessories, earn in-game honors, and unlock exclusive Disney content.
1. The Elite Penguin Force
2. Secret of the Fur *
3. Questions for a Crab *
4. Mysterious Tremors *
5. Spy and Seek *
6. Waddle Squad *
7. The Veggie Villain *
8. Suspect at Large
9. Herbert's Plan
10. The Ultimate Mission
Missions marked with * are playable online on Clubpenguin.com.
(NOTE: There are only 4 EPF missions, excluding the PSA ones)
- In the trailer, a cutscene showing Rookie behind Herbert and calling the player is not present, instead, it is treated as a normal call not as a cutscene.
- On the back of the game, there is a scene from Mission 9 showing Dot, Rookie and Jet Pack Guy at the Tallest Mountain. Jet Pack Guy can be seen wearing the Heads-Up 3000, which is impossible, because you can't give the Heads-Up 3000 to him.
- Also on the back of the game, there is a scene from Mission 10 showing Herbert near the Ski Lift and the water. However, the belt wasn't cut and Klutzy was jumping, making it impossible for Herbert to be untangled at that moment.
- ↑ http://www.game-boyz.com/content/node/13257
- ↑ http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-28759-Atlanta-Video-Game-News-Examiner~y2010m6d4-Review-Club-Penguin-Elite-Penguin-Force-Herberts-Revenge
- ↑ http://nesthevolution.com/2010/02/18/disney-interactive-announces-club-penguin-elite-penguin-force-herberts-revenge/