This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Herbert's Hoard Lair|
|Where||Inside the waterfall in the Ice Falls|
|Opened||November 30, 2013|
|Closed||December 3, 2013|
Herbert's computer was located to the lower right of the room. The room was littered with enormous stashes of coins. The lair contained a tube system near the ceiling for puffles to enter the room to deliver coins that they had dug up, and exit so they can continue their work. There was a giant hot sauce bottle (similar to the one inside the Pizza Parlor) that had been imported, in the middle of the room. The bottle was connected to a large machine which performed the task of heating the lair, when a coin is inserted. To the upper left, there was a small platform with a staircase leading down to the main floor. The platform also contained a ventilation system leading to the other side of the room.
How to Defeat Herbert
Herbert will trap you in his ring-of-fire trap. Click on the ventilation shaft grate near you and enter the ventilation system.
- Get to the other side of the ventilation shaft and whilst doing so, make sure to avoid the steam that's leaking from the over-stressed pipes. The pipes leak in a specific pattern. Pipes 1 and 4 leak first, pipe 2 leaks second and pipe 3 leaks third. When pipes 1 and 4 start leaking, the pattern starts over again. When the pattern starts and pipe 3 starts leaking, move to where pipe 2 is. When pipe 3 stops leaking, move to where pipe 3 is. When pipes 1 and 4 stop leaking, move past pipe 4 and exit the shaft.
- Access the communications tower and place every puffle microchip in its color's corresponding slot.
- The puffles are now freed from their mind control and carry Herbert away.
- You will be congratulated by The Director of the EPF and be granted with a reward from the EPF: the Puffle Freedom Statue for your igloo, along with 5,000 coins.
- Herbert's Hoard Lair was located inside the waterfall, in the Ice Falls room.
- This was the third time Herbert had in his possession a hot sauce bottle inside one of his hideouts, the second during Operation: Hot Sauce and the first in his original base.
- Like Herbert's three previous lairs (as seen during Operation: Hibernation, Operation: Blackout and Operation: Hot Sauce), this one featured Herbert's pink slippers in front of his armchair.
- Once Herbert was defeated, he was carried away by a swarm of freed puffles. This was similar to what happened when puffles swarmed into his base in the Puffle Trouble short.
- After the player had defeated Herbert, the player could access this room with other penguins (solo room to a multiplayer room).
|Ice Falls|| |
|Herbert's Hoard Lair|