Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This room is a temporary room.
It can or cannot currently be found in Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Where||A Lonely Mountain|
|Opened||November 15, 2012|
|Closed||December 6, 2012|
- For other bases used by Herbert, see Herbert HQ (disambiguation).
He used this fortress to hold captured members of the EPF such as Gary, Dot, Jet Pack Guy, Rookie and the Director (Aunt Arctic). Inside the fortress are a series of vents that take you to different Security Terminals. Players had to hack these in order to open five locks to enter the Central Command Room and self-destruct the High Frequency Infrared Reversion Laser to save the island.
After the solar ray was destroyed, the fortress was set on self-destruct and wasn't seen again after Operation: Blackout.
- Herbert P. Bear
- Rookie (captive - later escaped)
- Gary (captive - later escaped)
- Dot (captive - later escaped)
- Jet Pack Guy (captive - later escaped)
- The Director (captive - later escaped)
- The Solar Laser, which Herbert used to block out the sun was located here.
- It was thought to be on the Toughest Mountain, but was confirmed to be on A Lonely Mountain.
- Before the Death Star was built, this was Herbert's most advanced and most obvious hideout.
- It appears on the Blackout Background.
- It also appeared on Club Penguin's homepage.
- It could have been accessed during Operation: Blackout in the jungle near the Ski Village.