| This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
- This article is about the stage director. For the EPF director, see The Director.
|Hector the Director|
|Full Name||Hector the Director|
|Appeared||All of the Stage plays.|
|Clothes Items|| Director's Hat|
Blue Scarf(sometimes) Megaphone(sometimes)
Hector the Director (or Stage Director) is a character in every play at the Stage who is supposed to direct all the actors and actresses, by telling them what to say and do. They also can stop or start the play whenever they want, and direct rehearsals. His costume is usually consists of the Director's Hat and the color Red. In the "Haunting of the Viking Opera" play, the Director has a background role. His name is proven to be Hector the Director..
- Hector appears in The Official Stage Playbook. He gives you extra information about The Stage and it's plays.
- "Places please!"
- "And... action!"
- "Let's take it from the top!"
- "Bravo! Fantastic acting!"
- The Director's Hat is the only item that is available in every Costume Trunk catalog except for the Penguin Play Awards.
- It is possible to imitate him. You just need the Director's Hat and color Red.
- In the newest Fairy Fables Costume Trunk catalog, he is seen wearing a Blue Scarf.
- He has a Megaphone in My Awesome Life - The Herbert Story's costume trunk catalog.