| Non-Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
| Stage Character
This article is about a character portrayed in a stage play.
- This article is about the stage director. For the EPF director, see The Director.
- Not to be confused with the character named Hector.
|Hector the Director|
|Full Name||Hector the Director|
|Appeared||The Haunting of the Viking Opera|
|Clothes Items|| Director's Hat|
Hector the Director (or Stage Director) is a character in every play at the Stage who is supposed to direct all the actors and actresses, by telling them what to say and do. They also can stop or start the play whenever they want, and direct rehearsals. His costume is usually consists of the Director's Hat and the color Red. In the "Haunting of the Viking Opera" play, the Director has a background role. His name is proven to be Hector the Director.
"A former Pizza Parlor manager known for his ingenious plays, Hector is two parts brilliance mixed with one part genius and a dash of amazing."
- Hector appears in The Official Stage Playbook. He gives you extra information about The Stage and its plays.
- "Places please!"
- "And... action!"
- "Let's take it from the top!"
- "Bravo! Fantastic acting!"
- The Director's Hat is the only item that is available in every Costume Trunk catalog except for the Penguin Play Awards.
- It is possible to imitate him. You just need the Director's Hat and color Red. The Blue Scarf is optional.
- In the newest Fairy Fables Costume Trunk catalog, he is seen wearing a Blue Scarf.
- He has a Megaphone in My Awesome Life - The Herbert Story's costume trunk catalog.
- His name is a play on words, since Hector rhymes with Director. Much like Jeff the Ref.