| Rare Item
This page is about an item that is rare.
- Not the article you were looking for? Please see the disambiguation page.
|Party||Winter Luau 2006|
The Hawaiian Lei (commonly known as the Red Lei) is an extremely rare Neck Item of Club Penguin. It was only available during the Winter Luau 2006. If you wear this with no other clothes on or with the Grass Skirt and dance, you will start hula dancing.
|Party||Room||Available from||Available until|
|Winter Luau 2006||Dock||January 27, 2006||January 30, 2006|
- It was seen on a Tiki Statue during the Adventure Party 2009, Island Adventure Party 2010, Island Adventure Party 2011 in the Night Club and Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit, in the Cove .
- Although it was on the tiki statues, it could not be picked up in any way.
- The Hawaiian Lei made an appearance in Issue 15 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It was featured in the Fashion 4 U section in the Club Penguin Magazine.
- The lei was mentioned in the real life book The Inventors Apprentice.
- The Hawaiian Lei made an appearance on a shelf in the new Gift Shop.
- It is considered to be the rarest neck item.
- It is the 2nd rarest Club Penguin item. The 1st being the Beta Hat, and the 3rd being the Shamrock Pin.