| Rare Item
This page is about an item that has not been available for at least four years.
|Party||Room||Available from||Available until|
|Winter Luau||Dock||January 27, 2006||January 29, 2006|
- It made appearances in issues 14 and 15 of The Penguin Times.
- Various leis of similar design appeared on tiki statues during the Adventure Party, Island Adventure Party 2010, Island Adventure Party 2011, Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit, and 10th Anniversary Party.
- It was mentioned in the real life book The Inventors Apprentice.
- It makes an appearance on a shelf in the Clothes Shop.
- It was featured in the "Fashion 4 U" section in the Club Penguin Magazine.
- Similar items are the Blue Lei, Golden Lei, and Island Lei.
- If the player dances with this item, they do a hula dance. This also works with the Grass Skirt.
- Screenhog designed this item.
- Spanish moderator Tato Maxx gave this to players who attended his personal anniversary party in August 2013.
Names in other languages
|French||Le Collier Hawaiien|
|Russian||Гавайская цветочная гирлянда|