Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This room is a temporary room.
It can or cannot currently be found in Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Where||The Mine Shack|
|Opened|| October 26, 2009 |
October 28, 2010
October 20, 2011
|Closed|| November 1, 2009 |
November 4, 2010
November 3, 2011
The Haunted House was a party room in Club Penguin that appeared during the Halloween Party 2009, Halloween Party 2010, and Halloween Party 2011. The house was lit by candles, and had two stories, although they were in the same room.
- When you click the Jack-O-Lanterns on the stair rails and on the floor, they will jump and their lids will come off.
- When you click the unlit candles they will turn on.
- When you click on the coffin in the bottom right corner puffles will come out.
- When you click the blue door it will open to show either a giant Jack-O-Lantern, a skeleton, prison bars, a brick wall with some spiders, or a bunch of bats.
- When you click the woodpile next to the fireplace a fire will light briefly.
- When you click the picture on the mantle it turns into a pumpkin.
- When you click the book on the table it starts to fly.
- When you click the record player the instruments come to life.
- When you click the fruit bowl it starts to fly.
- When you click the bust on top of the book case its eyes bulge in fright.
- When you click the pictures on the walls, they sink down or turn upside down.
- When you click the puffle statues on the second floor they will change their appearance.
- When you click the bookshelf the books on the shelves slide out and back in.
- If you go upstairs and walk to the other side, the painting (a painting of Prince Redhood from the play Fairy Fables) blinks and looks over that way.
|Mine Shack (2009), Haunted House Entrance (2010 and 2011)|