|Full Name||Holly Hildebrandt|
|Joined Club Penguin||Penguin Chat 3|
|Left Club Penguin||October 22, 2012|
|Happy77's current player card|
Happy77 was a Club Penguin Moderator. On Penguin Chat 3, she was seen as a snail. Many people believe that Happy77's real name is Rachael Leards — but it's not. Her real name is actually Holly Hildebrandt. Happy77 worked for Polo Field on blog and social media stuff with other known Moderators like Businesmoose, Daffodaily5, Chattabox and Tour Guide.
First Blog Post
Happy77 made her first post on the What's New Blog in December 2008:
Hello Penguins! Happy77 here.
I'm so stoked to say hi. Some of you might remember me from way back at the beginning of Club Penguin. Since Billybob announced I'd be writing blogs I know some of you have asked about me. Among other stuff, I do some writing for Club Penguin, love to play Mancala, and I've been told I'm a bit curious...
Lots of you say you want to know behind the scenes stuff at Club Penguin. So, along with some game updates, I'll sometimes be asking questions of the people around here. There's a new mission coming up soon, and I found out that soon Screenhog will be giving you a great sneak peek. But since we're all curious about missions, I talked to an artist who works on them:
What was your absolute favorite thing about working on the upcoming mission?
"All of it. Doing the storyboards are difficult, but the most fun."
What's your favorite candy?
"Hmmm. There's this candy that's kind of like 'breath perfume' that I like."
I want to know all the stuff you're curious about around Club Penguin, so please let me know! (And tell us if you have any fab ideas for new missions!)
Until then... Waddle on!
Leaving Club Penguin
In October 2012, Happy77 announced she would soon be leaving Club Penguin.
|“|| Greetings Penguins!
Happy77 here. It's almost Club Penguin's anniversary. Hard to believe that Club Penguin is almost 7 years old already!
I'm writing this post to let you know that I'll also be moving on from Club Penguin. I'll be spending my time raising my children. Who knows? Maybe one day my kids will grow up to be bloggers, too. :)
I’ve had an amazing time here at Club Penguin. Like Billybob, you're the reason I've done this for so long. Polo Field and Businesmoose have been helping me since I first started blogging in 2008, so I know you’re in good hands.
Thanks for being so supportive, and for the great memories.
And as always...
Waddle On! :)
-Club Penguin Team
— Happy77, October 22, 2012
- In a blog post, Rsnail said that she is younger than Billybob.
- She seems to love candy..
- There was a rumor that she has another account named Daisylemon, because of a picture in a blog post in May 2009.
- Happy77 was Club Penguin's first writer.
- Happy77, Businesmoose, and Billybob are the only Club Penguin staff members to publicly announce his or her departure from the game on the What's New Blog.
- Happy77 made her first post on the What's New Blog on December 15, 2008.
- Her hometown is Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- She is married and has three daughters, all under the age of 7.
- She is a Christian.
- After not having said anything in months, she retweeted a tweet on April 17, 2013.
- She visited the island on May 9, 2013 during the My Penguin App Release Party, making this her first appearance since she last went on Club Penguin.
- When trying to add her on the buddy list, it will still say she is working at Club Penguin.
- Even though she has left Club Penguin, she still gives tours around the offices on Fridays.
- Happy77 has a Twitter account - @Happy77s.
Appearance in Club Penguin
Sources and References