This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Halloween Party 2013|
|When||October 17, 2013 - November 1, 2013|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member: Rookie's Halloween Giveaway|
|Where||Club Penguin Island|
The Halloween Party 2013 was a party in Club Penguin, which took place from October 17, 2013 to November 1, 2013. It is the 9th annual Halloween Party. During the party Rookie, and the 8th Anniversary Party was taking later in the party, where Aunt Arctic was also meetable.
The party was confirmed in the 14th issue of the Brazilian Club Penguin Magazine.
The party mainly is focused around candy Rookie ordered from Spectral Sweets. This year you can have a Jack-O-Lantern in your Igloo and you can eat candies to turn into monsters like: bat puffles, werewolves, vampires and zombies. Also, this year the Halloween Party rooms are decorated different as well due to it being Rookie in charge of it this year when it is normally Gary setting it up. Rookie has a new shirt to mark the occasion of Halloween this year as well.
|Image||Item||Location||Date released||Members only?|
|Rookie's Halloween Giveaway||Meeting Rookie||October 17, 2013||No|
|Wrapper Head||Collecting all 9 cursed candies||October 17, 2013||No|
|Pumpkin Lid||Candy Catalog||October 17, 2013||Yes|
- There is a candy making company called Spectral Sweets.
- Rookie is afraid of clowns, and it is found that he loves candy.
- Fans of Night of the Living Sled are called "sled-heads".
- On the night of the updates, if you used a party emote you would be removed from the server.
- A transparent green circle was shown over the pumpkin in the Town Center.
- If you clicked your player card it would show your penguin flashing from Werewolf to Vampire to Zombie.
- Early Thursday morning, for some players, Club Penguin only updated rooms.The newspaper and the candies were not obtainable. This could be fixed by clearing your cache.
- If you used a party emote during the first hours of the party it would be seen as the party emotes from the Star Wars Takeover to some players.
- This party was on of few parties to be updated at different times to penguins around the world.
- It was confirmed on Club Penguin's Membership page on September 5, 2013.
- There are transformations, such as the Puffle Bats, Zombies, Werewolves, and Vampires. The Ghost from the previous year is not a transformation for this party.
- It was mentioned in the Club Penguin Membership Page and in issue #413 of the Club Penguin Times.
- As confirmed in the Club Penguin Magazine Portuguese version and by Polo Field on Twitter, Rookie will be the mascot for the party.
- Rookie has a new Halloween shirt that he wore for the party.
- The main focus of this party will be on candy, and there is even a special furniture item that will be used to give out candy from your igloo. During the party, players who place this item in their igloos will appear on a map, so penguins can trick or treat. You can also trick or treat in regular rooms. Eating the candy allows you to transform.
- Like on last year's commercial, Herbert makes an appearance in the video at 0:07 meaning he will come for the November Party, or maybe a new mission as Spike Hike said.
- There will be a new puffle hat, named the Pumpkin Lid for the party as confirmed in the trailer and in the GameOn commercial.
- The Penguin-o'-Lantern and Pumpkin Cap were released as My Penguin exclusives.
- Many people thought there wasn't going to be a storm this year, but this was proven wrong, as there is one.
- The Dance Club and the Keeper of the Boiler Room have their respective old designs.
- It is the second party to have 6 new emotes, the first being the Monsters University Takeover.
- This is the first party where any item can be worn with transformations.
- This is the first party to not have a party room since the Winter Fiesta 2009.
- If you count the events, the last event to not have a party room would be the Earth Day 2012.
- The code GHOSTTOT which, unlocks the Ghost Costume, was given for the party.
- Penguins weren't able to watch Night of the Living Sled 2 or Night of the Living Sled 3 where they usually would be, instead the whole series was shown at the Lighthouse.
- The party was extended one day because the team did not want to end the party on Halloween.
Tour Guide Messages
|Beach||This is Deadsville, the liveliest spot for the walking dead. Night of the Living Sled is playing. Interested in a plot here? Check out Tombstone Real Estate. Their motto is "Great living spaces aren't just for the living!".|
|Cove||Here is the Witches' Cove. In that hut they brew potions that will make you smell or have bad breath. You can fish here and you'll pull up weird creatures, just look at the tentacles.|
|Dock||This is the graveyard. It's a scary place on Halloween. They say zombies come out here. That pool is full of ectoplasm which is perfect for ghosts|
|Forest||This is the Howling Rock. At night, on that rock, the werewolves come out to howl at the moon. Everything a werewolf needs is in this forest. Get some candy from the jack-o'-lantern and let's slip away before the wolves get hungry.|
|Mine Shack||There's a slime pool that you can swim in if you're brave. The mine is on the right if you'd like to explore the caves.|
|Plaza||This is the Plaza! Check out the frightening play Night of the Living Sled Live! or adopt your perfect puffle at the Pet Shop. Then take them to the Puffle Hotel, it's a great place to exercise and relax!|
|School||The Vampire School is in session. You can practice your flying or spooky laugh, or cool cape moves. The cafeteria is here, but it has a peculiar menu. There's a portrait of the count who founded the school|
|Snow Forts||Welcome to Halloween Lane! It's the perfect place to trick-or-treat! The neighborhood comes alive for Halloween. Look at the great decorations; the door with eyes is extra scary!|
|Stage||Get your tickets! On now Night of the Living Sled Live!. Experience the terror, try to find a safe place to hide, but can anything stop the Living Sled!?|
|Town||Welcome to Town. Take a treat from the jack-o'-lantern or have a quick bite at the Coffee Shop. The Clothes Shop has the latest costumes so that you can trick or treat in style. At the Dance Club, you can do the mash!|
Safe Chat messages
|Trick or Treat!|
|Let's go trick-or-treating|
|Let's go to a Halloween igloo|
|What a scary costume!|
|The sled is still chasing us!|
|That howling creeps me out|
|The vampires are going batty!|
|Here comes a zombie horde!|
|What do you do when 50 zombies surround your house?||Hope that it's Halloween!|
|What's a haunted chicken?||A poultry-geist!|
|What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?||Squash!|
|Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?||No, they eat the fingers separately!|
|Why didn't Dracula have any friends?||He was a pain in the neck!|
|What is a skeleton's favorite instrument?||The trombone!|
|What is a mummy's favorite type of music?||Rap music!|
|What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?||Frostbite!|
|What kind of streets do zombies like the best?||Dead ends!|
|What did the pumpkin need for its boo boo?||A pumpkin patch!|