Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Halloween Party 2012|
|When||October 18 - November 1, 2012|
|Free Item(s)|| Ghost Goggles |
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||Gary the Gadget Guy|
The Halloween Party 2012 was a party that occurred from October 18 to November 1, 2012. It was confirmed by Polo Field on his Twitter account. Everyone could hunt for ghosts on the island, and members could become ghosts by stepping into Gariwald VIII's invention, the Ghostamatron. In the Haunted Mansion, players need to find the Five Spooky-Keys that can unlock the Ghost Goggles to enter the Ghost Lab.
|Ghost Costume||Items For Everyone Catalog (Halloween Party 2012)||No|
|Ghostamatron Background||Entering the Ghost Lab||No|
|Gary's Giveaway||Meeting Gary and clicking on his giveaway||No|
|Ectoplasmic Pit||To Boo List||Yes|
|Headstone||To Boo List||Yes|
|Vampire Throne||To Boo List||Yes|
Gary the Gadget Guy discovers his long lost uncle's mansion has appeared in the Forest, and he wants us to help find his great uncle, Gariwald VIII. Gary leads ghost hunters into the mansion. They discover the Ghost Lab and Gariwald as a ghost. Gary discovers that his great uncle didn't pass away and become a ghost, but rather became one on purpose, using his Ghostamatron. Penguins soon started to use Gariwald's invention to transform themselves into ghosts to haunt the island.
- Trick-or-Treat stamp
- Happy Room stamp
- Monster Mash stamp
- Gary stamp
- Explorer stamp
- Scavenger Hunt stamp
- When a penguin comes out of the Ghostamatron, the blue circle will appear around him/her for a moment.
- If a player wore the color Blue, and became a ghost, but started dancing before the page finished loading by pressing 'D', players would turn non-transparent and old blue as a ghost.
- It's the 8th Halloween Party in Club Penguin.
- This was the second time two parties occurred at the same time due to the fact the 7th Anniversary Party was on October 24, in the middle of the Halloween Party. The first was 6th Anniversary Party and the Halloween Party 2011.
- The Dark Chamber and the Haunted House did not return.