This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Halloween Party 2011|
|When||October 20—November 3, 2011|
|Free Item(s)|| Ghost Costume, |
Candy Ghost BG,
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||Gary the Gadget Guy|
The Halloween Party 2011 was a party in Club Penguin. It started on October 20 and ended on November 3, 2011. It was the 7th Halloween Party. There was a new party room called the Monster Catcher HQ, and the Dark Chamber returned with a new maze. The Haunted House and the Secret Lab returned as well, and they were for everyone this time. There was a new candy Scavenger Hunt. For the first time in Club Penguin, two parties occurred simultaneously (this party and the 6th Anniversary Party).
- Players could earn a total of six confirmed stamps. During the party, they could earn the Gary Stamp and the Trick-or-Treat stamp. They also could get the Scavenger Hunt stamp, the Celebration stamp (during the 6th Anniversary Party), the Explorer stamp and the Monster Mash stamp.
|Image||Name||Where found||Members only?|
|Ghost Costume||Haunted House||No|
|Candy Ghost BG||Scavenger Hunt||No|
|New Gary Giveaway||Meeting Gary||No|
|Storm Lantern||Dark Chamber||Yes|
|Swamp Monster||Dark Chamber||Yes|
- This was the first party where players could add a mascot to their buddy list.
- Therefore, Gary the Gadget Guy was the first mascot you could ever add to your buddy list.
- The new Pet Shop was decorated two times during this party: the first time was during the first week and the second time was when the game Pufflescape was under construction.
- This was the first Halloween Party to occur for more than a week.
- A new DJ3K disc was released permanently during this party, and it was called "Monster Muzak".
- When a player entered the Haunted House, it would read, "Joining Great Puffle Circus Entrance" and then "Loading Haunted House." This glitch was never fixed.