This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Halloween Party 2010|
|When||October 28, 2010 - November 4, 2010|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member |
Purple Bat Wings, Candy Forest Path Background
|Mascot(s)||Gary the Gadget Guy|
The Halloween Party 2010 was the 5th annual Halloween Party that occurred on Club Penguin. Like all other Halloween Parties, there was a Candy Hunt. The Great Storm of 2010 arrived on October 28th, just in time for the party. Also the Haunted House returned as mentioned in the members section. Gary came and was meetable for this party. There was also a new area called the Dark Chamber which was a small mini quest located at the Forest. It was supposed to end on the 3rd, but lasted longer due to some updates and bugs.
|Purple Bat Wings||Plaza||No|
|Candy Forest Path Background||Completing the Candy Scavenger Hunt||No|
|Storm Lantern||Dark Chamber||Yes|
|Ghost Costume||Haunted House||Yes|
|Pile O' Candy||Dark Chamber||Yes|
|Gary Background||Meeting Gary||No|
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.|
Clue 1: The hunt begins, you're on your way, start searching where the starfish lay.
Answer: Beach (behind a tree on the right hand side.)
Clue 2: The next one's hidden out of sight, overlooking a snowball fight.
Answer: Snow Forts (behind some trees on the left hand side)
Clue 3: To find the next hidden delight, look far away, near glowing light.
Answer: Iceberg (Behind the stem on the pumpkin.)
Clue 4: Through monster costumes you must dig. This one will make you flip your wig.
Answer: Gift Shop (On the first wig.)
Clue 5: Now try to find a cheesy scent, then search a spooky instrument.
Answer: Pizza Parlor (hanging off the organ of the pumpkin decorations.)
Clue 6: You'll find the candy you adore, where the ninja shadow was before.
Answer: Ski Lodge (hanging out of the mirror on the fireplace.)
Clue 7: A witch has used this candy to, improve the flavor of the brew...
Answer: Plaza (inside the witches pot with the white stick sticking out.)
Clue 8: The last one's hidden near the smile, of the largest pumpkin on the isle.
Answer: Beacon (Right by the Telescope.)
PRIZE: Candy Forest Path Background.
|Spoilers end here.|
- The Volcano was seen spewing out red smoke during the event, which is similar to the Halloween Party 2009.
- This was the second time that the Map has been altered to match the looks of a party, the first was the Holiday Party 2009.
- If you went to the Iceberg and drilled on certain spots, you would have been able to carve the pumpkin.
- The Monster Room replaced the Secret Laboratory from other years.
- On November 5th, some of the rooms were still decorated for Halloween, but some rooms weren't decorated anymore and the storm in these rooms seem to be less stormy. The music was still playing and it was still possible to get the Purple Bat Wings in the Plaza, but that has now changed.
- This was the first party in which the Gary stamp first became available.
- Non members could wear the ghost costume if they had it during the party. This ended after the party.
- The storm lasted until November where the Celebration of Water was host in celebrate of the opening of Card-Jitsu Water.
- It isn't decorated as much as previous Halloween Parties.
- Ski Lodge Attic
- Cove with Bat Pin
- Book Room
- Coffee Shop
- Night Club
- Dojo Courtyard
- Ninja Hideout
- Snow Forts
- Ski Lodge
- Dance Lounge
- Ski Hill
- Pizza Parlor
- Pet Shop
- Soccer Pitch
- Mine Shack
- Gift Shop
- Ski Village
- Ski Lodge Attic
- Fire Dojo
Night of the Living SledEdit
- Halloween Party 2005
- Halloween Party 2006
- Halloween Party 2007
- Halloween Party 2008
- Halloween Party 2009
- Halloween Party 2011
- Halloween Party 2012
- Halloween Parties