This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Halloween Party 2009|
|When||October 27, 2009 - November 1, 2009|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
Pumpkin Antennae, Jack O’ Lanterns Background
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||Gary the Gadget Guy|
The Halloween Party 2009 was the 5th annual Halloween Party that occurred in Club Penguin. The smoke from the Volcano turned the sky dark, and a storm could be seen just in time for Halloween. The party started October 27 and was scheduled to end on November 1. It had a special members only room - the Haunted House, and a Candy Scavenger Hunt was ready for everybody. Gary could be found at the Haunted House and the Secret Lab.
|Jack O’ Lanterns Background||Completing the Candy Hunt||No|
|Pumpkin Head||Haunted House||Yes|
|Silly Scarecrow Suit||Haunted House||Yes|
- There was a glitch where players heard the sound effects of the storm everywhere, even in places where the storm was not visible, such as the Box Dimension.
- Clue 1: This first treat's in a storage space, Behind a jack-o-lantern's face.
- Answer: Lodge Attic (behind a pumpkin on the left hand side.)
- Clue 2: This treat is where the pumpkins tread, What looks like light is sweet instead.
- Answer: Dock (in a pumpkin at the top right hand corner.)
- Clue 3: The next treat is above a pen, Where you can find a fuzzy friend.
- Answer: Pet Shop (behind the candles on the top left hand corner.)
- Clue 4: This sweet treat is out at the coast, In a book that's owned by a ghost.
- Answer: Cove (behind the picture of a book on the sign reading, 'Camp Fire Ghost Stories'.)
- Clue 5: This next treat's hanging on some trim, Where monsters might go for a swim.
- Answer: Underground Pool (hanging off the string of the pumpkin decorations.)
- Clue 6: To find this next savory delight, Look carefully at a stadium light.
- Answer: Stadium (in the set of lights on the right hand side.)
- Clue 7: To grab the next delicious grub, Search the trees for a rustling shrub.
- Answer: Forest (hover along the side with bushes until you see one rustle.)
- Clue 8: The slime keeps this treat out of sight, Close by is an eerie lantern light.
- Answer: Mine (inside some green slime at the bottom right hand corner.)
PRIZE: Jack O’ Lanterns Background