Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Halloween Party 2009|
|When||October 27, 2009 - November 1, 2009|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member |
Pumpkin Antennae, Jack O’ Lanterns Background
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||Gary the Gadget Guy|
The Halloween Party 2009 was the 5th annual Halloween Party that occurred in Club Penguin. The smoke from the Volcano turned the sky dark, a storm could be seen just in time for Halloween. The party started October 27 and was scheduled to end on November 1. It has a special members only room - the Haunted House, and a Candy Scavenger Hunt was ready for everybody. Gary could be found at the Haunted House and the Secret Lab.
|Jack O’ Lanterns Background||Completing the Candy Hunt||No|
|Pumpkin Head||Haunted House||Yes|
|Silly Scarecrow Suit||Haunted House||Yes|
- There was a glitch where players heard the sound effects of the storm everywhere, even in places where the storm was not visible, such as the Box Dimension.
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.|
- Clue 1: This first treat's in a storage space, Behind a jack-o-lantern's face.
- Answer: Lodge Attic (behind a pumpkin on the left hand side.)
- Clue 2: This treat is where the pumpkins tread, What looks like light is sweet instead.
- Answer: Dock (in a pumpkin at the top right hand corner.)
- Clue 3: The next treat is above a pen, Where you can find a fuzzy friend.
- Answer: Pet Shop (behind the candles on the top left hand corner.)
- Clue 4: This sweet treat is out at the coast, In a book that's owned by a ghost.
- Answer: Cove (behind the picture of a book on the sign reading, 'Camp Fire Ghost Stories'.)
- Clue 5: This next treat's hanging on some trim, Where monsters might go for a swim.
- Answer: Underground Pool (hanging off the string of the pumpkin decorations.)
- Clue 6: To find this next savory delight, Look carefully at a stadium light.
- Answer: Stadium (in the set of lights on the right hand side.)
- Clue 7: To grab the next delicious grub, Search the trees for a rustling shrub.
- Answer: Forest (hover along the side with bushes until you see one rustle.)
- Clue 8: The slime keeps this treat out of sight, Close by is an eerie lantern light.
- Answer: Mine (inside some green slime at the bottom right hand corner.)
PRIZE: Pumpkin Background.
|Spoilers end here.|