This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Halloween Party 2008|
|When||October 28, 2008 - November 2, 2008|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
Pumpkin Basket, Gary Background, Giant Pumpkin Background
|Mascot(s)||Gary the Gadget Guy|
The Halloween Party 2008 was a party that occurred in October 2008. The Party room was the Secret Lab, and was only available to members who bought the Rad Scientist costume in the Penguin Style Catalog. Gary the Gadget Guy made appearances during the party in the Secret Lab. To get into the Secret Lab, you had to have the Rad Scientist costume, then go into the Book Room and click on the glowing green candle. This would make the part of the shelf under it open up to reveal the stairs leading down into the Lab. A Storm occurred at the party, causing damage to the Dojo.
|Pumpkin Basket||Snow Forts||No|
|Giant Pumpkin Background||Halloween Candy Hunt 2008||No|
|Gary Background||Obtained by meeting Gary the Gadget Guy||No|
- Main article: Scavenger Hunt#Halloween Candy Hunt 2008
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.|
Candy 1: A chocolate bar: In the Snow Forts, if you clicked on the blue flag, the candy would come up.
Candy 2: Candy Corn: In the Dance Lounge, if you clicked on the big lamp, the candy would come up.
Candy 3: Lollipop: In the Lodge Attic, if you clicked on the blue box, the candy would come up.
Candy 4: Candy: In the Plaza, if you clicked the Witch's Brew, the candy would come up.
Candy 5: Pumpkin Cookie: In the Cove, if you clicked on the DANGER! sign, the candy would come up above the Surf Hut.
Candy 6: Peanut Butter Fudge: On the Iceberg, if you connected the dots, the stars would turn into the candy.
Candy 7: Candy Apple: On the Beacon, if you waited for three lightning flashes, the candy would come up in the Huge Jack-O-Lantern's eye
Candy 8: Candy #2: In the Book Room, if you clicked on the top of the bookshelf, the candy would come up
Prize: Giant Pumpkin Background
|Spoilers end here.|
- This is the first party to have a stormy sky.
- The sky in your igloo was turned to night time for this party.
- Gary the Gadget Guy made his first appearance as a mascot at this party.
- Ninja Shadows could be seen at the Dojo whenever lightning flashed.
- This party began the pathway to ninjas and finally solved the myth after ninja shadows were seen around the island.
- Lightning struck the Dojo and left a huge hole in the roof. After the party ended, penguins could go through the hole into the Dojo Courtyard where a mysterious penguin, later revealed to be Sensei, could be seen.