This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Where||Near the Sport Shop|
|Opened|| August 22, 2005 (Beta Testing)|
October 24, 2005
|Renovated||March 29, 2006|
|Closed||May 27, 2010|
|Mini-Games|| Mancala (formerly)|
PSA Secret Missions (formerly)
- This article is about the room that was formerly the main base for the Penguin Secret Agency. For other headquarters, see HQ (disambiguation).
The HQ (full name Penguin Secret Agency Headquarters) was the prime base of operations for the Penguin Secret Agency, until its demise due to the nefarious Herbert P. Bear, who destroyed it with a Popcorn Bomb.
The center of the base was occupied by a large desk, spanning the width of the room. Various computers, drawers, and books were stationed on the long desk. Above the desk was the I.S.E.E.U. (Island Surveillance Emergency Equipment Unit) which allowed agents to view the entire island from within the HQ. To the left of the desk was a series of multiple doors, leading to the Sport Shop. On the right of the desk was a bulletin board that was occasionally updated, and a cabinet, leading to the special Command Room, which only Elite Penguin Force Agents were able to access.
The HQ had multiple other features, only viewable in missions. These include the Invention Cabinet, a table with a coffee maker and a nearby water cooler, and an entrance to the Gadget Room. The F.I.S.H. (Factual Informative Spy Handbook) could also be accessed from the HQ, and contained information for agents, a translation for the Tic Tac Code, and also offered agent gear to be purchased.
- When the PSA Headquarters was first constructed, it was only a small and empty room, with a monotone color scheme. The room only contained a door which could not entered, a monitor, a board on the wall, and a light hanging from the ceiling. A Mancala board was added in November 2005, but it was removed in February 2006. On March 29, 2006, the room was remodeled, which was how the HQ remained to look for the most part until it was destroyed.
Since the renovation, there were a few additions. First, screens for the Forest and Cove were added to the ISEEU. Second, a screen for the Dojo Courtyard and a blank screen were added to the ISEEU. Lastly, the cabinet to access the Command Room was added.
After the events of PSA Mission 11: The Veggie Villain, the HQ was destroyed. The entire HQ was flooded with popcorn. A large blast mark was seared onto the floor and walls, the ISEEU monitors were dislodged and dangling, half of the desk punctured through wall and even protruded through the Sport Shop, many objects were knocked over, including the Command Room cabinet, and the doors to the Sport Shop were malfunctioning and had to be propped open with a large plank of wood. There was also a large sign labeled "TO DO LIST" that contained "EAT ALL THE POPCORN", "PLAN TO CATCH HERBERT", and "FIND A NEW HQ SOON", which, if the first word from each sentence is taken, reads "EPF", which would be where the agency would be transferred to.
- The HQ was expanded and remodeled on March 29, 2006.
- In November 2005, Club Penguin added a Mancala table in the HQ for secret agents to play, however, it was removed in February 2006.
- Before the passage to the HQ was added in the Sport Shop in March 2006, you could only access the HQ by pressing 'Visit HQ' on the Spy Phone.
- This room is one of eight rooms to be removed completely from Club Penguin, the other seven being the Sport Shop, the Command Room, the VR Room, the Ninja Hideout, the Recycling Plant, the Cave Mine, and the Stage.
- During the Christmas Party 2008, red tinsel and Christmas lights were hanging from the ceiling. Stockings were hung on the wall, and a large Christmas tree with presents underneath was located where the coffee machine and water cooler can be seen during missions. There was also a present next to the large table and a candy cane on top, and a gray penguin plushie with a Santa hat on top of the Command Room cabinet.
- During the Holiday Party 2009, the Christmas tree from the previous year was kept. The tinsel and stockings were moved to around the door, and there was also a snowman rug on the floor in the center. A wreath hung over the notice board.
Names in other languages
|Sports Shop||Command Room|