Club Penguin has not given the game, party, room, etc. a name, as such, the name Grey Maintenance Shed, is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
This article or section is mostly composed of rumours. As such, none of the data in this article may be true.
|Grey Maintenance Shed|
The Grey Maintenance Shed (also called Silver Lodge) can be seen at the lower left wooded area when looking at the Ski Hill. It is unknown what you do or what is inside, or why it is there. It is thought to be the Ski Lodge, but physics and distance make this impossible. As they are on opposite sides (as seen at the lower left and upper right of the picture).
- During many Halloween and Holiday parties, there were lights inside it, so it's possible that someone lives in there.
- There was a picture of it in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge, just before you play Mission 5 (Spy and Seek), the Grey Maintenance Shed looks like it is being viewed through the Binoculars 3000, and the mission is all about using them to watch the wilderness behind the Ski Lodge, so this is further evidence it might be the Ski Lodge.
- The Grey Maintenance Shed was built by Sensei while he was in The Wilderness although this might not be true as It is on the left of the Dojo and Sensei came from the right.
- It can't possibly be the Ski Lodge following reasons:
- The Ski Lodge because on the right of the Ski Lift. It shows a small building which indicates the Ski Village
- The Ski Lodge's chimney has a square top and the grey shed has a pointy chimney.
- The Ski Lodge has a window on the side and this doesn't have it.
- Ski Lodge is brown and the shed is grey.
- In Operation:Blackout the shed was totaly covered by snow and the Ski Lodge had just the attic covered.
- In Club Penguin: Game Day! the shed is brown so there is more evidence it could be the Ski Lodge.
- The hut featured in the Ice Fishing Background is more similar to the Grey Maintenance Shed.
- During the last phase of Operation: Blackout, this building got completely covered in snow and cannot be seen.
- This proves it is NOT the same as the Ski Lodge, because the Ski Lodge was not covered completely in snow.
- It could/may be a possible room in the future. It is also possible that we can go there in a new mission which might be upcoming.
- The shed didn't have any lights in it during the Hollywood Party 2013 when there was a night sky outside.
|The Wilderness||The Wilderness||The Wilderness Tallest Mountain (room)? Dojo Courtyard?|
|The Wilderness||Ski Hill|
|The Grey Maintenance Shed|
|The Wilderness||The Wilderness||The Wilderness|