Grey Fish are one of the types of Fish found in Club Penguin. One place where Grey Fish can be found is in the Minigame Ice Fishing. They are worth more coins than yellow fish in Ice Fishing, but are harder to catch, as they quickly dart away from the bait. They can only be seen in the game if members have a Special Rod. They are one of two sea creatures, along with Sharks, that do not appear in Aqua Grabber. Grey fish are most often seen at the Pizza Parlor in the game Pizzatron 3000, where they are one of the pizza toppings.
Catching Grey Fish in Ice FishingEdit
- This is one of the items you need to get on the Adventure Hunt of the Adventure Party 2009.
- Gray fish have no actual name, unlike Fluffy the Fish.
- Some penguins think they are silver instead of gray.
- Many people don't know why penguins use gray fish instead of yellow fish on pizza, if gray fish are harder to catch.
- Fluffy fishes upper lip is longer then its lower lip, but with Gray Fish the bottom jaw is longer.
- The Gray Fish in the Pizzatron 3000, the ones in the tub outside the Lighthouse, the ones in the scavenger hunt, and in the Ice Fishing game all look compeletly different.
- Penguins can catch it on Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force.
- It is the only catchable fish that does not have a costume.
- The grey Fish in Pizzatron 3000 are slightly smaller than the ones in Ice Fishing.
See also Edit
Grey Fish as seen at the Beach
Grey Fish (bottom right) in Fluffy the Fish
. These grey fish will attempt to eat Fluffy.