|Attitude||Energetic, playful, funny|
|Member only||Yes (But Non-Members can unlock them from Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Red Propeller Cap, Unicycle, and 3 red balls|
|Play action|| Super: Flies around with Propeller Cap. |
Normal: Juggles on a Unicycle, balances the balls on its tongue then pokes its tongue at you
Weak: Rides around on its Unicycle
|Dance||Hovers with Propeller Cap|
|Special features||Likes to clown around, laughs an average 14.7 times a day|
|Elite Puffle Items||Propeller Cap|
|Favorite Games||Jet Pack Adventure|
Green Puffles are a species of puffles. Green Puffles are known to be very energetic, playful and active. They are much like clowns, and are usually seen with a Propeller Cap or a unicycle. The most famous Green Puffle is the Keeper of the Boiler Room. During the Club Penguin Improvement Project you could become one during the April Fools' Party 2008. Green Puffles were one of the four original puffles discovered in November 2005. On September 13, 2010, penguins that have Green Puffles were able to take their puffles into Jet Pack Adventure, as revealed in the 255th issue of the Club Penguin Times. Using the Green Puffle, your penguin can earn more Stamps, but the hardest one to get is that the Green Puffle has to collect the Jet Pack fuel while you are falling to the ground.
The green puffles are one of the oldest puffles and the first puffles to be available along with the other three types of puffles. Green puffles were available for member penguins to adopt on March 17, 2006. But non-members can purchase it through the treasure book. Also, along with every single puffle known, you can adopt it for 400 coins.
Attitude: These puffles are always going-going-going. They are very playful as well. They are very energetic and exuberant and are always up to juvenile shenanigans and childish antics. They have an innate sense of humor and are always laughing and giggling. Their nature is simply hilarious itself. They are fun-loving, whimsical, wise-cracking, ironic, prankish, and frisky in behavior. Their zippy attitude is never ending and sometimes they get impatient and bored if they are not doing something constantly. Besides that, they enjoy making up games, playing pretend, and interacting with toys.
Favorite toys: Red Propeller Cap, 3 red balls and a unicycle.
Elite Puffle Items: propeller cap.
Special facts: Laughs an average of 14.7 times a day.
Favorite game: Jet Pack Adventure.
Play: Rides around on its unicycle.
Play: Flies around with propeller cap.
Bath: Takes a bath, and a hairdryer dries it off.
Favorite Food: Tacos
Gum: Blows a bubble then makes a dog like design with it.
Dance: Hovers with propeller cap.
Postcard: Green Puffle riding the unicycle.
Brush: Gives the Green Puffle a temporary hair style.
Puffle Handbook Description
Are experts on unicycles. They are also known for their love of April Fool’s parties.
- In the book known as The Great Puffle Switch, your puffle, PJ, is a Green Puffle.
- One appeared in the comic "Frosty the Puffle."
- One also appeared in the comic, "Snowcones."
- This puffle appears in Puffle Roundup.
- The Green Puffle can be seen on the Club Penguin home page.
- The Green Puffle is seen in the new Clothes Shop with Sunglasses on.
There are 4 stamps that you can earn in Jetpack Adventure with the green Puffle. Puffle Pilot: Bring a green puffle into the game. (Easy) Puffle Bonus: Your green puffle collects 200 coins. (Medium) Puffle Plus: Your green puffle collects 450 coins. (Hard) Puffle Boost: Your green puffle gets a gas can when you are out of fuel. (Extreme)
Famous Green Puffles
There are four famous Green Puffles. They are:
- Keeper of the Boiler Room - A puffle that can be found in the Dance Club.
- Flit - One of the elite puffles.
- PJ - Puffle represented in The Great Puffle Switch
- Niblet as seen in Frosty the Puffle.
- One time, when the Green Puffle was hungry, he would make a strange noise. The noise is gone now.
- On the old Club Penguin home page you could have seen a Green Puffle flying around in circles.
- The green puffle was one of the four puffles to be discovered first in Club Penguin. The other puffles were the blue, pink, and black puffles.
- They are mascots of Green Team in Club Penguin Game Day and one is seen on the Join Team Green postcard.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008 on the CPIP Test Servers you could transform into a Green Puffle.
- When you adopt this puffle, it says it laughs an average of 14.7 times a day.
- If your Green Puffle runs away, you will receive the Green Ran postcard.
- One appears in the Join Team Green postcard and Go Green Background.
- During the Puffle Party 2012, Puffle Party 2013, and Puffle Party 2014 you could transform into a green puffle.
- Green puffles can fly better than all of the other puffles, and enjoy it more. Their flying abilities are unmatched. Even the Rainbow puffle cannot match its flying.
- When a green puffle is in a player card, the pose is similar to a Rainbow Puffle.
- When you go to the Fire Dojo with the Green Puffle, Sensei says, "Ahh, your green puffle is ready for lava with that propeller hat!".
- When you go to the Water Dojo with the Green Puffle, Sensei says, "Your green puffle flies! But its propeller won't help tame the Waterfall.".
- Their propeller cap was inspired by an early concept art for puffles, which was gray with a propeller on its head. 
- Before Puffles were updated in 2011, if you fed a Green Puffle a cookie, it would jump on it to break it into little pieces and then suck the pieces into its mouth.
- Sometimes dances with the propeller hat, but there's a glitch that if you put another hat, he will dance like a red or a blue puffle.
Famous Green puffles
Green puffle in-game
Green Puffle Puffle Interface
Green Puffle actions
Green Puffle Plush Toys
Names in other languages
|French||Le Puffle Vert|
Sources and References