Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Similar creatures||Yellow Fish|
|Predators||Sharks, Fluffy the Fish, Penguin, Megalodon|
Gray Fish are a type of fish found in Club Penguin. One place where Gray Fish can be found is in the minigame Ice Fishing. They are worth more coins than yellow fish in Ice Fishing, but are harder to catch, as they quickly dart away from the bait. They can only be seen in the game if members have a Flashing Lure Fishing Rod. They are one of two sea creatures, along with Sharks, that do not appear in Aqua Grabber. Gray fish are most often seen at the Pizza Parlor in the game Pizzatron 3000, where they are one of the pizza toppings.
Catching Gray Fish in Ice Fishing
- In Ice Fishing, only members can catch Gray Fish, using the members-only Flashing Lure Fishing Rod. The rod was previously found in the Snow and Sports catalog in the Sport Shop, and now can be obtained from the Ski Lodge Game Catalog. They hover in the water before darting to the other side, away from the bait. If it is in the middle of the pond it will dart a little up, if it is down, all the way up and finally if it is up, all the way down.
- They have appeared at several parties, such as the Water Party 2008.
- They have appeared in various editions of The Penguin Times.
- They have appeared in the game Pizzatron 3000.
- They have their own Card-Jitsu card; (Level 4, Green, Water).
- In one of the secret missions, Herbert P. Bear loses his map. You need it, but part of it lands in somebody's edition of The Penguin Times. To get it, you need to get him a pizza topped with gray fish.
- They can also be found at the Beach, beside the Lighthouse.
- There is a gray fish in the Pizza Splat Background.
- In issue #123 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Gray Fish were first added to the game of Ice Fishing on February 22, 2008.
- This is one of the items you need to get on the Adventure Hunt of the Adventure Party.
- Gray fish have no actual name, unlike Fluffy the Fish.
- It is unknown why penguins use gray fish instead of yellow fish on pizza, since gray fish are rarer and harder to catch.
- Fluffy the Fish's upper lip is longer than its lower lip, but with Gray Fish the bottom jaw is longer.
- The Gray Fish seen in Pizzatron 3000, the ones at the Beach outside the Lighthouse, the ones in the Adventure Hunt, the ones in Ice Fishing, and Fluffy the Fish (Game) all look completely different.
- Penguins can catch it on Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force.
- It is the only catchable fish that does not have a costume.