- The Hand Gong, a musical instrument available for purchase in the Martial Artworks catalog.
- The four gongs visible in the Ninja Hideout, which depict a Goldfish, Fluffy the Fish, a Mullet and a Whale.
- A huge gong made an appearance at the Gong Show during the grand re-opening of the Dojo. It made an appearance every five minutes and you could throw snowballs at it.
- Players using Penguin Storm can access the Ninja Hideout without being a black belt, and therefore purchase a hand gong from the Martial Artworks catalog without being a ninja.
- The gongs in the Ninja Hideout go from smallest to largest left-to-right. The Goldfish is the smallest, then the Fluffy the Fish, then the Mullet, and finally the Whale. This could possibly depict the growth of a Card Jitsu player's skill from white belt to black belt.
- You can either click or throw a snowball at the gongs in the Ninja Hideout to make sound.