|Full Name||Nathan Sawatzky|
|Joined Club Penguin||December 29, 2005|
|Left Club Penguin||May 14, 2011 |
Gizmo is a former moderator and employee in Club Penguin. Many people thought Gizmo's real name was Dave Krysko, but this was proved wrong when Screenhog confirmed that Dave Krysko is NOT Gizmo. He was in charge of the parties, parades, and fun events around Club Penguin. Gizmo joined the Club Penguin team on December 29, 2005.
|Gizmo's current player card|
Job in Club Penguin
Nathan Sawatzky was the Director of Community Support at Club Penguin from 2005 to 2007:
"As the 3rd employee hired to work on Club Penguin, built a customer support and online safety (moderation) team from the ground up, creating training and developing structure which would eventually lead to a global team recognized for providing world class support and industry leading online safety for children in a very fast growing company. Managed operations in a dynamic and quickly changing environment while ensuring company stayed focused on providing support to community of players:"• Built industry leading support and moderation department from ground up with a multimillion dollar budget and year over year growth of over 200%.
• Developed robust training program which allowed for quick, thorough training to frequent new hires.
• Built out structure and process which allowed for rapid grown (50 people hired in 4 months with no previous infrastructure.
• Remained focused during rapid growth.
- When searching for Gizmo in the new Buddy List, there is no message that say you can meet him while he's online, it is very likely because he quit Club Penguin.
- Rsnail announced in early 2012, that Gizmo had left Club Penguin in his Twitter account.
- Gizmo was Club Penguin's first Moderator.
- On October 24, 2012, he was invited back to Club Penguin to celebrate the 7th Anniversary Party, along with Rsnail, Screenhog, and Billybob.
- Gizmo has a Twitter account - @NateSawatzky.
- His favorite parties are the Music Jams.
- His favorite item is the Messenger Bag.
Appearance in Club Penguin
Sources and references