This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
The Ghostamatron is an invention created by Gariwald VIII, Gary the Gadget Guy's great uncle. This was seen during the Halloween Party 2012, located in the Ghost Lab. When a penguin enters into the Ghostmatron they will turn into a ghost. The Ghostamatron is only for members.
- Just after a penguin becomes a Ghost, there will be a blue circle around the player. However, it vanishes when the player moves.
- Sometimes when you do the Scary Dance, you can see your clothes, as a regular penguin.
- If you are blue, and you turn into a ghost, you will turn Old Blue.
- If you wear a Propeller Cap and walk into the Ghostmatron and press D when you come out you can fly while walking. This glitch worked for all Special Dances. Therefore a lot of penguins experimented using "ghostly" special dances.
- The machine is operated by the ghost of Gariwald VIII.