This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
Gary's Room was Gary the Gadget Guy's private room. It was located in the second floor of the Sport Shop until 2010,and could only be accessed in the Secret Mission Avalanche Rescue, and in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force. It was destroyed in the Popcorn Explosion and replaced with the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- Gary has a star-chart of the Club Penguin constellations. They are a fish, a jackhammer, and a puffle.
- He has a periodic table on the wall.
- He has a collection of pins, excluding Soccer Ball Pin, starting from the Shamrock Pin all the way to the Rose Pin.
- Gary has a model of the Rocketsnail Games logo. Clicking on it causes the on-screen text to read "Why would anyone strap a rocket to a snail?".
- He has a model of a pig with a screen in its body. This is a reference and the logo to the famous moderator, Screenhog.
- Gary has a Linksys wireless router in his room.
- In the DS Game, the top left screen is the "Stars" screen-saver on a computer. The top middle screen has mysterious codings, and the last one has a UFO floating around space.
- In the DS game, Elite Penguin Force, Gary's Room was given a significant makeover, especially on the high-tech items.