Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Non-Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
|Garugg the Ugg Ugg|
|Full Name||Garugg the Ugg Ugg|
|Appeared||Prehistoric Party 2014, Club Penguin: Monster Beach Party|
|Clothes Items|| Garugg Hair, |
Garugg Prehistoric Shirt
Garugg Hand Item
|Related To|| Garianna |
Gary the Gadget Guy
Garugg the Ugg Ugg was Gary's greatx11 uncle.
Involvement in Game
During the Holiday Party 2013, Gary said he was traveling to visit his relatives in different time periods. After failing to meetup with Garianna and Gariwald, he spent time with Garugg in the past. They constructed some form of lava powered stove, and created the first pizza made using an oven. A week before the party, a message appeared at the Snow Forts, said by Gary to be left in the stone by Garugg, requesting for help. During the Prehistoric Party 2014, he appears in the past, telling the player that he wants them to help him save the rare Dinosaur Puffle.
- Gary said during the Prehistoric Party 2013 that his name was GarUgg the Ugg Guy.
- In the Club Penguin Times, Gary says that Garugg was his 11x great uncle, but at the Prehistoric Party 2013 Gary stated that he was his 19x great uncle.
- He answered the questions in Issue #429 of the Club Penguin Times.
- In a meeting with Gary, he said that Garugg's unibrow was burned in the Volcano.
- He appears in Club Penguin: Monster Beach Party, in the flashback scene that begins the special.